The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ will have a big drop that will end the Giants' season. Mark my words. OBJ's tantrum and the memes that will follow will be epic.

Last edited:
OBJ will have a big drop that will end the Giants' season. Mark my words. OBJ's tantrum and the memes that will follow will be epic.
Shatterknees be like
giphy.gif

Everybody says adderall because there is not as much of a stigma attached to it as HGH or some other PED. That is why all the football players say they took adderall.... has anybody say they took something other than that?

Everybody says adderall because there is not as much of a stigma attached to it as HGH or some other PED. That is why all the football players say they took adderall.... has anybody say they took something other than that?

That is true actually, I remember hearing this last year whenever somebody got suspended. It could be any drug in the world really that they tested positive for, the NFL can't come out and personally say what it was so the players say adderall cause it doesn't sound bad.

I couldn't do adderall regularly for practices or games, literally was a lil too much.. I liked being a lil loose and relaxed

I could see it before lifting

I could easily see EPO thou.. and obviously HGH

Last edited:

That is true actually, I remember hearing this last year whenever somebody got suspended. It could be any drug in the world really that they tested positive for, the NFL can't come out and personally say what it was so the players say adderall cause it doesn't sound bad.

I really want to see what if anything is going come from this lawsuit by lane Johnson against the league and the player's association..

Cause according to him and his lawyer, they never allowed him to see the evidence when requested numerous times.. which is part of the CBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom