Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Brock shaving points

The o-Line ravaged by injuries

Missing our best player in JJ Watt

And defense has been hit by injuries.

And we about to win the division and make the playoffs as :rolleyes

But it's fine, cause the Texans suck? :lol:

they don't suck but they benefit from that division, be real about it, they have a -42 point differential and are leading it

Honestly.. Sam has been one of the few bright spots for us this season. He played great for us imo. TJ Clemmings who should not be a pro football player has been his LT for most of the season
laugh.gif
 I believe PFF said he's the worst LT ever

But every team has to deal with injuries not just us.. no excuses for losing 8 of the last 10

Last edited:
they don't suck but they benefit from that division, be real about it, they have a -42 point differential and are leading it

Texans 9-6
Titans 8-7
Colts 7-8
Jags 3-12

27 - 33

NFC north

28-32

Not to mention the team everyone was slurpping (titans) was 1-4 in this terrible division while Houston was undefeated.

:lol:

Texans 9-6
Titans 8-7
Colts 7-8
Jags 3-12

27 - 33

NFC north

28-32

Not to mention the team everyone was slurpping (titans) was 1-4 in this terrible division while Houston was undefeated.

:lol:

Yeah I get it, I give them credit for winning their division, the Eagles did it for years in a down NFC East but they had a QB who gave them a legit chance

do you honestly think the Texans won't be one and done in the playoffs?

I mean with the jags it was hope cause they do have some legit pieces.. Titans we were all kinda surprised and mariota was playing well (plus the tackle they drafted)

The bar was set very low for the titans

I am not trying to knock the Texans, I root for a team that is considered a playoff underdog, I am just saying we saw what happened last year against the Chiefs

Who is Houston's GM? I forget...He sucks...Mallett then Osweiler? :lol: Horrible.

He's average.

He usually hits on first round picks and his FA picks ups are usually great deals that produce (sans Brock)

Can't draft in the later rounds though.

Your GM traded a top 15 pick for Sam Bradford though.

So yea.

I'm already sick of you...again.

The Vikings had no relavance to this and I don't feel slighted at all by that comment. Still an amateur, I see. :lol:

Hoyer threw 4 picks (1 of the 9 journeymen QB Bob has been able to win back to back division titles with)

Not much to work with.

The patriots literally take a dump on the chests of the Bills / Phins / Jets every year for the last 15 years but it's cool. Cause it's them.

Some fools were awarding the jags / colts division titles with the Texans as low as 3rd and 4th.

Vikings were in a bad spot, had their whole team not gone down things would be different for that team this year

We had Brock shaving points

The o-Line ravaged by injuries

Missing our best player in JJ Watt

And defense has been hit by injuries.

And we about to win the division and make the playoffs as :rolleyes

But it's fine, cause the Texans suck? :lol:

the whole afcs sucks though. congrats at being the best combustible tree.

the whole afcs sucks though. congrats at being the best combustible tree.

Raiders finally put it Together and the broncos are swiftly exited like that dude who put his hat back on after entering the club.

Try again.

JJ Watt was holding the d back
He was clearly the problem

Sacks and forced turnovers are down :nerd:

Guy is a moron. Goes out of his way to bring the Vikings and Bradford into this and goes on to post the records of teams in the AFCS vs that of the NFCN as a whole, yet undoubtedly failed to realize the Vikings went 3-1 against that division, smashed the Texans (no competition whatsoever) and forget Bradford for a second, one of those teams was beaten by a team led by Shaun Hill.

Glad he's back now that Houston finally clinched because he hasnt been here since everyone realized they were garbage after being destroyed by the non-playoff Vikings, among other teams...he does this. Not surprised.

Name calling?

Aww.

I would say your better then that, but alas, here we are.

If JJ Watt was healthy they would be a top seed since he is worth atleast 4 wins

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom