The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Bradford has never been on a winning team

2) a pats fan can correct me, the only QB the pats have traded and ripped someone off was dude to the chiefs who played that 1 year Brady was hurt in '08

Jimmy G has shown me more than any of Brady's back ups and I liked him coming out of college

if I am the Browns I would still go draft for QB though

I like Jimmy G too.

I don't think the Browns should draft a QB with their first pick though. No way. Wait until at least round 3...at least.

Jimmy coming out going high 2nd was far from a reach..

He's still 25 and we've seen him do some things in the games he has played

If dude is ok with Bradford, who has never been on a winning team and has a serious serious injury history, going for everything he has been traded for.. I have zero clue how you say Jimmy hasn't done anything

Last edited:
Who is Houston's GM? I forget...He sucks...Mallett then Osweiler? :lol: Horrible.

He's average.

He usually hits on first round picks and his FA picks ups are usually great deals that produce (sans Brock)

Can't draft in the later rounds though.

Your GM traded a top 15 pick for Sam Bradford though.

So yea.

Vikings were in a bad spot, had their whole team not gone down things would be different for that team this year

Personally, if I had to pick 1 option..

And I was the Browns.. I would offer a 2nd and then a conditional pick to the pats for Jimmy.. then franchise him, instead of giving him a new deal (honestly not sure his contract situation)

That 33rd pick should go far

Last edited:
32 Millie for Brock, we can cut him after next season and he's completely off the books.

Draft Picks > Money

Last edited:
Vikings were in a bad spot, had their whole team not gone down things would be different for that team this year
Dolphins had it just as bad if not worse than us imo and they did their thing after a god awful start.. gotta give Adam Gase and the rest of the coaching staff a lot of credit for what they did over there. 

We had Brock shaving points

The o-Line ravaged by injuries

Missing our best player in JJ Watt

And defense has been hit by injuries.

And we about to win the division and make the playoffs as :rolleyes

But it's fine, cause the Texans suck? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom