Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Chip has learned from his Eagles disaster

That tempo kills your defense, we saw it last year

Whats going on with Kap?

Isn't that a perfect match?

Don't think he has the accuracy or snap decisions judgment to be a perfect fit

People focus on the read option side of things, but that's just 1 aspect of it

Brady and Peyton were essentially using a lot similar aspects of what chip wants to do.. Rodgers or Steve young would probably be the perfect fits for him

Last edited:

I don't know if any of you guys have seen this short doc but it's pretty good.

No wonder Steve smith couldn't stay in the league :lol:

J-feeva

SecondaryGranularHummingbird.gif

Jason Verrett winning at all levels.

Last edited:
Mason's disappearance feels eerily familiar to me, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what...I wanna say I'm drawing on memories of Bison Dele or something.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone is taking Kirk over Stafford or Bortles

I would probably take Cousins over Stafford, feel like Staff's already hit his ceiling and it ain't that great.

Bortles might just be a younger Stafford, TBD.

CJ81 is my favorite player OF ALL TIME..... but I honestly think he stunted Stafford's growth as a QB. Johnson bailed Stafford out so many times, and Stafford's awareness and accuracy is not what it seemed at times.

Calvin Johnson hindering Matt Stafford development is ********.

Until Golden Tate showed up I'm trying to figure out who else he was supposed to throw to and what quarterback has had a worse running game/o-line in the last 5 years?

Matt Stafford is going to play well this year and there is going to a BS narrative around how he worked harder without Calvin and its all going to be bogus because they finally built a semi-balanced offense around him.

Last edited:
SP, everything is on the QB tho, don't you know this?

It's all Matt's fault they can't block, run the ball, get open other than CJ or play dominant enough defense. Or make all field goals.

All of it.

Thems the rules. Ordained by ******* idiots of Niketalk bylaws NFL Thread annual circle jerk volume two thousand and sixteen[emoji]8482[/emoji]

CJ81 limited Stafford's development?!?!

i done heard it all, now :lol:

i get the sentiment, but no. just, no. it's not on CJ81

.....I was just baiting people for the Stafford deep throw cartoon meme

I wasn't srs :lol:

Last edited:
SP, everything is on the QB tho, don't you know this?

It's all Matt's fault they can't block, run the ball, get open other than CJ or play dominant enough defense. Or make all field goals.

All of it.

Thems the rules. Ordained by ******* idiots of Niketalk bylaws NFL Thread annual circle jerk volume two thousand and sixteen[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Oh boy. You got anymore bs to try and spew? You're like 0-19. I guess ***** going to stick eventually

Originally Posted by SonOfTony  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly  

This is Tannehills year!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tanny's gonna fail b
Yea...just ask Miko Grimes... 
laugh.gif

Josh Norman is FOOLS gold.

I fell into the hype until ODB gave him the business and put things into perspective.

The "elite" receivers he "locked up".

DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Dez Bryant, and Julio Jones.

Most of them were playing with trash as back up QBs.

Not to mention Josh is like 30.

Carolinas defense scheme, front 7, and Josh's mouth >>>>>>>>>>> Josh's play. 

@The Collector  ya'll done goof'd!
THIS
Wish the Ravens had somebody even close to Norman ...secondary still sucks
mean.gif

Hope all them picks they spent on pass rushers pays off

Last edited:
Save that **** for the AM I gotta slow morning tomorrow. :lol:

His ***** *** stalks me morning, noon, and night, you can check in any time, he'll be chasin my meat with no shame. Even the mods see it and let him keep doing it. :smh:

You got plenty of time bruh.

Brady and the Pats should troll Roger right back by releasing Tom, thus making him eligible to contact 'former' teammates freely, and have catches with them and even attend practice as 'former Patriot great/forever cheater TB12'. Then break news that he's been brought back for Week 5.

Last edited:
Brady and the Pats should troll Roger right back by releasing Tom, thus making him eligible to contact 'former' teammates freely, and have catches with them and even attend practice as 'former Patriot great/forever cheater TB12'. Then break news that he's been brought back for Week 5.
and you think he would clear waivers?

and you think he would clear waivers?

Was more of a joke than an actual plan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom