The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brett Hundley show starts in less than a week :smokin

There's going to be a very fortunate team in a few years once we have to part ways with him, no Brock Osweiler. Brett has the same "it" factor Rodgers has.

Last edited:

There's going to be a very fortunate team in a few years once we have to part ways with him, no Brock Osweiler. Brett has the same "it" factor Rodgers has.

by "it" factor, do you mean, shaky factor? :nerd:

by "it" factor, do you mean, shaky factor? :nerd:

If by shaky you mean confident and poised, then yesh.

Hundley is not a good QB... Dude is the definition of below average. If he couldn't make it in beautiful throwing conditions like Southern Cali I don't see where the hope is rooting from knowing he'll be in Wisconsin.

Not sure about this Honey Badger contract...I mean he's a great player...but highest paid safety in the NFL? For a guy who has torn two ACLs...? 
grin.gif

Tyrann can come down and play man to man in the slot and still play CF
He was easily a top 3 candidate for defensive MVP last year.
Dude is worth every penny and more

Last edited:
How many average fans do you think know anything about technique?

There are dudes in the NFL that play different positions that can't speak intelligently about technique outside of their postion group.

Exactly so imagine what the average fan can speak on intelligently.

Sitting In position specificmeetings and offensive/defensive meetings give guys who have played a discernible *Charlie Weis* ( :lol: ) "schematic advantage"

Last edited:
Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)
3 hours ago - View on Twitter
Ravens announce they’ve waived running back Trent Richardson one week into training camp

man im so bored at work im doing mock drafts :lol:

Waiting for 2 more friends to join our league. I keep harping on them to just click the damn link I sent :smh: .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom