The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I meant at the time, Russ was doing it but it was tough to say if he was just a product of a great D
He might of been
devil.gif

No such thing as a healthy McFadden b
Why do people love McFadden so much?

laugh.gif

People hold out hope for dude every year.

Yall talk about run down RBs but I don't see Steven Jacksons name anywhere?

St. Louis did him dirty
mean.gif

I agree with the premise, I just disagree in that I'm not at all concerned over Zeke's current usag, fully taking the big picture into account.

ZEKE is 21 years old man, don't let these sad Eagles fans try to push some overworking rhetoric. I swear them dudes grasp on to any/everything they can a week after an unexpected L...

Peep game if they lose this week.

I agree with the premise, I just disagree in that I'm not at all concerned over Zeke's current usag, fully taking the big picture into account.

ZEKE is 21 years old man, don't let these sad Eagles fans try to push some overworking rhetoric. I swear them dudes grasp on to any/everything they can a week after an unexpected L...

Literally only 1 Eagle fan in here talking about Zeke :lol:. You dudes are a different bunch, man

There should be a new rule, if you post PFF numbers, you're banned. Their whole **** is flawed.

I seen on TV yesterday Dan Marino's numbers. Career and playoffs, how come no one ever calls him one of the best regular season QBs of all time like they do Peyton? He's never won a ring and he's below .500 in the playoffs. Peyton has two and is above .500.

Last edited:
There should be a new rule, if you post PFF numbers, you're banned. Their whole **** is flawed.

I seen on TV yesterday Dan Marino's numbers. Career and playoffs, how come no one ever calls him one of the best regular season QBs of all time like they do Peyton? He's never won a ring and he's below .500 in the playoffs. Peyton has two and is above .500.

we do though. hence the :lol: when marino was mentioned as the goat. good regular season players and thats about it apart from his lone sb appearance.

Literally only 1 Eagle fan in here talking about Zeke
laugh.gif
. You dudes are a different bunch, man
Soooo you come at me for making a generalization then do the exact same thing. Awready.

"If you play a sport it's a privilege and he shouldn't have that privilege. He's shown no remorse. This guy just doesn't get it. [MMA] is not for people who beat up women and show no remorse. Like I said, it's a privilege and he has done nothing to earn that right and earn that privilege...It's self-defense, not to go use it - somebody like that should not go learn more so he can use it in the wrong way.

"So I'm asking every other MMA coach and promotion to not allow this guy to have the privilege. He doesn't deserve it. All he's done is beat the hell out of a woman and show no remorse for it so screw him. He shouldn't be allowed to be around the other great people in this sport. There are incredible people in this sport, great fighters who stand up for the right things, most of the coaches stand up for the right things. This is a sport where you're melting together arts, what I think are beautiful arts. A guy like Hardy has not earned the privilege to be part of this sport."

Jay Glazer :pimp:

although I say let him get his *** kicked

Greg Hardy of all people definitely need that CM Punk dose of reality. Let him get his *** kicked in front of millions of people

"If you play a sport it's a privilege and he shouldn't have that privilege. He's shown no remorse. This guy just doesn't get it. [MMA] is not for people who beat up women and show no remorse. Like I said, it's a privilege and he has done nothing to earn that right and earn that privilege...It's self-defense, not to go use it - somebody like that should not go learn more so he can use it in the wrong way.

"So I'm asking every other MMA coach and promotion to not allow this guy to have the privilege. He doesn't deserve it. All he's done is beat the hell out of a woman and show no remorse for it so screw him. He shouldn't be allowed to be around the other great people in this sport. There are incredible people in this sport, great fighters who stand up for the right things, most of the coaches stand up for the right things. This is a sport where you're melting together arts, what I think are beautiful arts. A guy like Hardy has not earned the privilege to be part of this sport."

Jay Glazer :pimp:

although I say let him get his *** kicked

Though I do agree what Glazer is saying, but there are numerous scumbags, who have done deplorable things, that compete in MMA.

We do.

Go to the Quarterback thread.

Then you'll hear excuses about how bad Don Shula was. :lol:

Last edited:
Truth.

UFC still promoting Rumble Johnson right?

Exactly.

Greg Hardy is a scumbag who learned nothing from his incidents and is out the NFL in his prime years because of himself so now he just thinks he can do MMA

Different to me

Last edited:

you can just do a simple google search about the topic matter.. literally have a whole slew of articles on the subject matter.. season to season analysis, per carry averages and all that jazz 

and as an eagles fan, it is not in my team's best interest for you to conserve zeke considering we play the cowboys the last week of the season.. and unless the NFL shakes up the division(s) again, we have to face the cowboys at least twice a season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom