The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said, I don't even think he'll get to 350 caries on the season and that if he does then it would be possible cause for concern.

Zeke seeing 20-22 carries a game through the first 5 games of his career is a complete non-issue to me.
what's 22 x16?

I already said, I don't even think he'll get to 350 caries on the season and that if he does then it would be possible cause for concern.

Zeke seeing 20-22 carries a game through the first 5 games of his career is a complete non-issue to me.

what's 22 x16?

Cute but I said last night his rate of usage isn't guaranteed to remain constant throughout the season.

I already said I'd bet money he doesn't finish with +350 caries.

If we get to week 12 and he's still averaging 22 caries a game then I'd change my tune and figure I likely lost that bet, except right now we're not even to week 6.

Last edited:
He should get like 18 carries a game and the rest to Alfred or Dmc when he's comes back.. Gotta keep Zeke fresh even though he's 21.

He should get like 18 carries a game and the rest to Alfred or Dmc when he's comes back.. Gotta keep Zeke fresh even though he's 21.
15-18 carries is the sweet spot.. then figure like 5 catches

dak will get around 5 carries.. then split like 10 carries between the rest of the backs

that gets you between 30-40 carries per as a team

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know McFadden was still under contract with the Cowboys. I thought Zeke being drafted and the signing of Morris left him out in the cold :lol:

Eagles fans counting Zeke's carries :lol:

I hope he's the one to end y'all season with 30carries and 200+ yards...true poetic justice...

Eagles fans counting Zeke's carries
laugh.gif
while I do think highly of myself.. I am only 1 man

literally how this all started started just under 14 hours ago:
Ummmmmm listening to an NFL podcast.. Zeke really got 109 carries through 5 games
eek.gif

Last edited:

while I do think highly of myself.. I am only 1 man

literally how this all started started just under 14 hours ago:

Ummmmmm listening to an NFL podcast.. Zeke really got 109 carries through 5 games :wow:

And you're trippin' for whatever the reason that he's averaging a shade under 22 carries per game. :lol:

No need to pretend that your shock was something other than what everyone else sees it for dude.

As 'Pac said, ain't gotta lie to kick it.

IAT posts more than all Eagles fans in this thread, but please stop acting like he speaks for all of us.  Nothing against dude, BTW.

Last edited:
And you're trippin' for whatever the reason that he's averaging a shade under 22 carries per game.
laugh.gif

No need to pretend that your shock was something other than what everyone else sees it for dude.

As 'Pac said, ain't gotta lie to kick it.
there is a whole back and forth.. during which I reference other RBs that don't play for the cowboys..

maybe YOU should clarify whatever it is YOU believe that I am saying

That's my whole point. Dude brings up multiple backs with over 100 carries, but only Zeke is being ran into the ground...

The same eagles FAN that was saying we shouldn't of taken ZEKE #4 overall after his slow start....

I just find it funny is all....

I hope he's the one to end y'all season with 30carries and 200+ yards...true poetic justice...

and I hope he runs up the middle and Cox blasts him sending his half shirt *** to the bench for the rest of the game

That's my whole point. Dude brings up multiple backs with over 100 carries, but only Zeke is being ran into the ground...

The same eagles FAN that was saying we shouldn't of taken ZEKE #4 overall after his slow start....

I just find it funny is all....
during the draft I said the cowboys should probably draft ramsey.. since the quality of that Oline would allow them to go RB later on

but for romo's last couple of years with the team, I could see them going with zeke

also just under 14 hours ago:
After hearing it, went and looked it up..

Morris only got 30 carries so far.. should be in the high 40s easily (which brings Zeke down closer to 90)

Don't get the Rams running gurley into the ground either (aren't their other backs decent?)

I get the Texans and pats doing it with Blount and Lamar miller, the other 2 backs with over 100 carries at this point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom