The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy  

He actually makes a good point, and it IS kind of silly when you think about it.

...but Harbaugh only whines and complains about **** once it affects him though. Bruh wants to be in the league's competition committee sooooooooo bad. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 He'd walk into that 1st meeting with the list of Jericho.
laugh.gif

Courtney Fallon

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @CourtneyFallon_

Per source, Terrelle Pryor is the only player on #Browns that is absolutely untouchable. They'll trade any All-Pro, not him. Value too high.

Brandon George@DMN_George 55m55 minutes ago

Zeke asked if team would be disappointed if Dak Prescott was replaced by Tony Romo: "I think there would be no problem in this locker room."

Jon Machota@jonmachota 1h1 hour ago

Dez Bryant on QB controversy: "If you're not hearing it from Coach Garrett or Mr. Jones or people around this building, it does not matter."

Jon Machota@jonmachota 1h1 hour ago

Dez Bryant on Dak Prescott saying this is Tony Romo's team: "That's the truth. Tony's been here. But that's not for me to speak on."

Jon Machota@jonmachota 21m21 minutes ago

Dak Prescott: "This is Tony's team. I knew that going into the situation." Just trying to give my team a chance to win week in and week out.

and:

Jon Machota@jonmachota 4h4 hours ago Frisco, TX

Dez Bryant back at practice. No knee wrap or brace. Did individual drills, pre-practice walk-through w/ first-team. Moving around very well.

also:

Joel Corry@corryjoel 3h3 hours ago

Dallas could have moved on from Tony Romo in 2017 with $5M in dead money without the 2014 & 2015 contract restructures. It's $19.6M now.

Last edited:
Ashley Killough@KilloughCNN 1h1 hour ago

Woman recovers after a fainting spell at Trump's rally. Trump links it to the NFL concussion debate:

Cul9bARWgAAHb8I.jpg:large

Previous

Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom