The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I still banned?

good-fainting-gif.gif

PLAYERS WERE GETTING FLAGGED FOR MAKING SNOW ANGELS?!?!?!? COME THE **** ON YO. THIS **** IS SO ****** DUMB.

Conference/division pride is dumb as hell

It's always a fan of a team outside of the NFC East who says this. If your team doesn't play in the NFLs glamour division aka the division of champions you wouldn't understand.

Seriously 3 of the East teams have more titles then any 4 teams in any division. I enjoy our arch rival being Americas team. I enjoy that the Patriots have dominated the league but are 1-2 vs the NFC East in the SB.

Outside of the NFC East there isn't really another division to brag about as a whole.

Black Mirror - White Bear

what the _____? this show is strange but I keep watching

It gets you.. the bad ones well are at least mildly interesting

But white bear, white Christmas and 'the entire history of you' will blow your mind

Conference/division pride is dumb as hell

It's always a fan of a team outside of the NFC East who says this. If your team doesn't play in the NFLs glamour division aka the division of champions you wouldn't understand.

Seriously 3 of the East teams have more titles then any 4 teams in any division. I enjoy our arch rival being Americas team. I enjoy that the Patriots have dominated the league but are 1-2 vs the NFC East in the SB.

Outside of the NFC East there isn't really another division to brag about as a whole.

F dat shht.. I hate all of y'all

F dat.. I take joy everytime duke basketball and fsu football screw up

I will have a smile ear to ear when OSU goes down

I loved your playoff game vs the packers last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom