The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Fitz is top 5 all time to me

Was he ever the best receiver in the league?

Possibly 08, 09?

Last edited:
DET winning tonight. This is do or die. Lose this and they're out the playoffs so I think they show up.

DET will be losing out. tonight and on Sunday. that's in their DNA

It's definitely in their DNA. Dallas doesn't have anything to play for, people gonna be taking plays off. Detroit has to win tonight or they're done so I think they win tonight, lose at home against GB.

DET winning tonight. This is do or die. Lose this and they're out the playoffs so I think they show up.

DET will be losing out. tonight and on Sunday. that's in their DNA

It's definitely in their DNA. Dallas doesn't have anything to play for, people gonna be taking plays off. Detroit has to win tonight or they're done so I think they win tonight, lose at home against GB.

i mean losing at home v GB...same thing. must win game. they fold.

if Dallas goes half ***, then sure. they might win

did facebook start hacking through your contact list on your phone to suggest people to add as friends? all these random chicks i went on a date or two with or got their number started showing up on that suggest friend list all of a sudden :lol:

facebook needs to chill

Last edited:
because everyone knows he is a QB guy and was heavily involved in getting Brock to Houston

might not be right but it will be held against him especially when they have a huge negative point differential

I thought they got Brock without his blessing.

He didn't even get to meet Brock before they signed him.

Dontari Poe has more TD passes than RGIII

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Shannon Sharpe likes Pittsburgh to come out of the AFC

I feel like we're that 'sexy' pick that most of the analyst will go with. Based upon what our offense can do when they start clicking.

We need to get healthier on the front 7.

It's all up in the air at this point. Dolphins look good.. so do the chiefs. Pats are the pats.

AFC is more wide open then you think.

We should look to rest our guys next week.

This will be the first time that all the 3 killa B's will be healthy going into the playoffs.

i think elite is top 5 at a given position. aj is top 5 so i would consider him elite.

obj
brown
jones
aj
jordy

What are you talking about? OBJ hasn't put up the type of production like ab? OBJ just tied Lance Alworth as fastest receiver in NFL history to have 4,000 yards. Is that not production? In 42 games OBJ has 4000 yards.

Not saying hes not great. But ab and julio put up god like numbers.

Ab 1st player in history to have 4 consecutive 100 catch seasons obj has never even had one.

Julio and ab had

136 rec , 1871 yd

Ab had

136 rec , 1834 yd should have had 2000 if ben doesnt miss 4 games

Obj has never had a year like that.

His best was 96 rec for 1450 yd

They just not on the same level in terms of production. Odell is great but ab and julio are still in a league of thier own. Odell is the most entertaining tho.

AB is number 1.

ODJ is constantly melting down / throwing a tantrum and drops way to many balls

Julio Jones is always hurt / nicked up

AB doesn't have any of those issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom