THE IPHONE HAS BEN TRUMPED......BY THE MOTOROLA CLIQ

Originally Posted by Late80s

played with the cliq its cute but right now android is a glorified sidekick to me.
newsflash, same developers
laugh.gif

and sidekick is da best multitasking phone..PERIOD, especially da LX 2009, i can be one a phonecall cuz
T-Mobile and AT&T's 3G (HSPDA) supports SIMULTANEOUS voice and data.
browse da web, send a email, send a tweet on da twitter app, locate myself on da GPS, be signed on to facebook/myspace and aol IM 10 people andcarry on

10 different convos ALL at da SAME TIME....ALL on 3g
pimp.gif

da only baseless claim people so easily kick around is "its a kid's/Highschool" phone...when in reality what else do you really need?

thousands of apps on da iphone..most of em are novelty and gimmicks....and if you already got a ipod then you really don't need it.

There's no such thing as an IPhone killer, because Apple already has the market share.
You list all the cool features etc etc, but it is not SIGNIFICANTLY better than the IPhone. Therefore, all the sheep will continue to buy the IPhone becauseit's the 'cool' thing.

The only way the IPhone is dethroned is if a new massive feature is present on a new phone that everyone wants - something that's unlikely at best. Even ifit happened, Apple would jump on it and release another yearly new IPhone with said feature anyway.

While the technically inclined audience will buy better featured/different phones, the majority of consumers will jump on whatever bandwagon is the biggest
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Like ive said in previous threads....................IPHONE will be nothing until it can run multiple apps at one time and until it is on T-MOBILE - SPRINT AND VERIZON.
wait the Iphone cant run multiple Apps?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I know nothing about the Iphone but if it cant do that then what is all the hype around it?

da cute lil apple logo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and for da record though, only iphone killer is da N900.....650 here we come
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
Just using the term "iPhone Killer" already means the phone has not done what you're inferring. Save your arguments for when peoplestart saying "N900 Killer".

Originally Posted by AirJus23

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
Just using the term "iPhone Killer" already means the phone has not done what you're inferring. Save your arguments for when people start saying "N900 Killer".
how about it hasn't dropped yet so shhhhh.....

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
Just using the term "iPhone Killer" already means the phone has not done what you're inferring. Save your arguments for when people start saying "N900 Killer".
So why hype up a phone that hasn't even dropped? shhhhh.....

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
because its got da horsepower eat da iphone whole and ask for seconds...check how firefox rocks wit da N900
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Like ive said in previous threads....................IPHONE will be nothing until it can run multiple apps at one time and until it is on T-MOBILE - SPRINT AND VERIZON.
wait the Iphone cant run multiple Apps?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I know nothing about the Iphone but if it cant do that then what is all the hype around it?
da cute lil apple logo

laugh.gif
smh.gif
people will buy into anything hyped. this is terrible

because its got da horsepower eat da iphone whole and ask for seconds...check how firefox rocks wit da N900
Looks like a cool phone...but the video doesn't make firefox look all that appealing on the phone at all. Looks choppy and delayed, safariruns much smoother on the iphone IMO

My T300 had picture messaging , is it an iPhone killer? Hell no. My Razr2 had picture messaging, is it an iPhone killer? Nope! Like dude said above, there isno such thing as an iPhone killer. Plenty of phones in todays market does things iPhone can't but it doesn't make it a killer. iPhone is aboutsimplicity, ease of use and a fast efficient way. People say iPhone can't multitask, well your wrong, it can, Apple chooses not to but the Jailbreakingscene knows it can. iPhone can do a lot of stuff Apple don't want you to know and that's one of the reason why it so highly herald. I don't see themarket share drastically leaning in HTC, BB or Motorola favor ANYTIME soon.

Ninjahood, you are straight up delirious with your claims
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm all about what you're saying, but we just gotta wait it out. I believe it'll be called Fennec Fox btw (unless they've abandoned that name). We'll see what Apple can do to stayrelevant. They've gotten the ball rolling by shaking up the Smart phone market, but it'll be interesting to see how they stay on top (if they do).

On another note, what OS or phone will be rockin with Opera Mobile 10? I've been eyeing this for a minute now...
http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUmiDLRcNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUmiDLRcNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Looks like a cool phone...but the video doesn't make firefox look all that appealing on the phone at all. Looks choppy and delayed, safari runs much smoother on the iphone IMO
buggin..especially when install ADDONS to da browser..and on top of that da N900 can open up mutiple windows on its own regardless of

whether you install weave on it or not.

folks da N900 is basically a netbook...i ain't interested on hype, im interested in what my phone does...and last time i checked:

netbook/internet tablet capabilities >>>> iphone capabilities

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My T300 had picture messaging , is it an iPhone killer? Hell no. My Razr2 had picture messaging, is it an iPhone killer? Nope! Like dude said above, there is no such thing as an iPhone killer. Plenty of phones in todays market does things iPhone can't but it doesn't make it a killer. iPhone is about simplicity, ease of use and a fast efficient way. People say iPhone can't multitask, well your wrong, it can, Apple chooses not to but the Jailbreaking scene knows it can. iPhone can do a lot of stuff Apple don't want you to know and that's one of the reason why it so highly herald. I don't see the market share drastically leaning in HTC, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BB[/color] or Motorola favor ANYTIME soon.

laugh.gif
I see your points, but you got that BB twisted...
"Apple iPhone is gaining steadily onBlackBerry's market share, a great feat considering BlackBerry's entrenched position in the business sector. iPhone market share is now a heady 30%,still behind BlackBerry's 40%, but RIM products are not gaining new users at nearly the same rate."

laugh.gif
oh yeah? prove that a regular non jail broken iphone is better then a n900..hell even a jail broken one ain't seein it.

n900 runs on Linux, if u though apple had a army of apps..wait till da Linux geeks get a good grip on da maemo OS

I'm all about what you're saying, but we just gotta wait it out. I believe it'll be called Fennec Fox btw (unless they've abandoned that name). We'll see what Apple can do to stay relevant. They've gotten the ball rolling by shaking up the Smart phone market, but it'll be interesting to see how they stay on top (if they do).

On another note, what OS or phone will be rockin with Opera Mobile 10? I've been eyeing this for a minute now...
http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUmiDLRcNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUmiDLRcNs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

I believe WM, Symbian, BB and Android
Can't wait to see what Skyfire comes with next, I know they were in the process of making a beta for the BB

Edit. Opera Mobile 10 beta is out for Symbian now, 9.7 beta has been out for WM and I'm guessing they will get a version of 10 eventually

laugh.gif
oh yeah? prove that a regular non jail broken iphone is better then a n900..hell even a jail broken one ain't seein it.

n900 runs on Linux, if u though apple had a army of apps..wait till da Linux geeks get a good grip on da maemo OS
I'm not sure if the geeks can keep up with the sheer power of the App Store's business. Like I've stated previously, people makeMAAAAD money off this. Regular people, not just geeks or coders. My buddies did no coding, and they've made $20K+ in the past 6 months off of iPhone apps.That's net profit between two guys who have kept their day jobs. Tell me any old open source project is going to keep up with that. I'm all for opensource and offering what's best for the consumer, but if there's one thing we can agree on it's that money is a helluva motivator.

laugh.gif

N900, yeah, we know, it can DO everything but you're clearly miss the point, if it was all about FEATURES and since (as you claim) the iPhone is short on those compare to other phones, why is Apple smackin the competition? LikeI said, you delirious, go ahead and throw an ignorant response to your claims just so I can
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand why everyone tries to proclaim a phone as the iPhone killer.

The iPhone is wildly popular due to the App Store. Until someone else can come up with such a concept, all other phones will be playing catchup.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I'm all about what you're saying, but we just gotta wait it out. I believe it'll be called Fennec Fox btw (unless they've abandoned that name). We'll see what Apple can do to stay relevant. They've gotten the ball rolling by shaking up the Smart phone market, but it'll be interesting to see how they stay on top (if they do).

I believe WM, Symbian, BB and Android
Can't wait to see what Skyfire comes with next, I know they were in the process of making a beta for the BB

I pray you're right because I can't stand the BB browser and the java browsers aren't doing it for me. I've resorted to hopingthat the BB OS 5.0 will come with a quicker browser (which I have heard it does, but I'll reserve my opinion until I see it on my phone)

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't understand why everyone tries to proclaim a phone as the iPhone killer.

The iPhone is wildly popular due to the App Store. Until someone else can come up with such a concept, all other phones will be playing catchup.

Also the iPod/iTunes features....

Theres a reason Apple keeps releasing new model iPhones every year sine 2007...they are 2 years behind the tech used by of the rest of the industry oncomparable handsets.

But the Sheeple keep falling for the bait. Apple has great advertising, i'll give them that. They are actually a much better marketing company than theyare a Tech company.

You can crack and legally mod Android, Sybian, Windows and Mobile linux too...and to a much greater degree than you can with the apple OSX. On far superiorhardware at that.

iPhone is the most overrated and hyped up piece of technology that has dropped in my lifetime.

To keep up with the new snapdragon, 1GHz processors and Motorola Droid marketshare...please believe Apple will be revealing a new iPhone within the next yearor their tablet which will do the things that the iPhone should already do out the box.

None of this really matters though...people will scoop up whatever shiny new toy they drop anyway.

Back
Top Bottom