The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've heard stories about him purposely popping champagne corks at people's heads for no reason. Supposedly he is practices this and is VERY accurate. Not a single damb is given by this man NT. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If I ever saw him I'd go up to him and try to say hi, if He dissed me I'd say something like "Yeah I bet that's how you acted to that guys that killed your dad"

Hopefully He'd assault me, and I'd sue him for a couple million.

-Jacob

i dunno about saying all that, if i approached him and he was on some being a jerk type stuff, i wouldn't even bother stooping to his level. i would just tell him it's a shame that's how he treats people who spend their hard earned $ on his shoes and products. im pretty sure he wouldn't give a single damn but i'd let it be known

I just went through and sold a good portion of my Jordans. Only people that appreciate jays are dudes and chicks that lack real substance.

I just went through and sold a good portion of my Jordans. Only people that appreciate jays are dudes and chicks that lack real substance.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

At the end of the day the double standard afforded to mr. jordan by the (almost all white) media when compared to kobe or lebron has to do with the fact the jordan is an "acceptable black athlete" in their eyes. he played ball and went home which is what i believe most middle aged and older whites want out of black athletes/entertainers. Just entertain me black man/woman and go home. Jordan had virtually no spine when it came to speaking about social/political issues. If lebron or kobe said "Republicans buy sneakers too." or remained quiet during allegations of chinese sweatshop misconduct the media would be killing them. And let's not forget all the white women he slept with while he was married. Why did Jordan get a pass yet Tiger just became some deviant when he engaged in the same behavior? I just don't get it.

While Lebron may never reach the status of Jordan on the floor, I certainly have gained more respect off of it. His decision to leave Cleveland in my mind  politically surpassed anything than Jordan has ever did. Lebron's decision to go to Miami went against every negative stereotype about the black athlete. I applaud you Mr. James for having the balls to live as a  truly "free" man.
Sorry but this is complete nonsense. Kobe does the same thing as Jordan plays ball and goes home hes not out kickin it, and i dont remember kobe taking any hard political stands.

Oh and MJ was cool the times I met him.

Also he probably is a jerk but you also have to understand that he is always the center of attention when he is out. One of the most well known people in the world. His actions are always going to be scrutinized and once someone has a bad interaction with him it spreads like wildfire, however the same is not true for times when he is cordial.

At the end of the day the double standard afforded to mr. jordan by the (almost all white) media when compared to kobe or lebron has to do with the fact the jordan is an "acceptable black athlete" in their eyes. he played ball and went home which is what i believe most middle aged and older whites want out of black athletes/entertainers. Just entertain me black man/woman and go home. Jordan had virtually no spine when it came to speaking about social/political issues. If lebron or kobe said "Republicans buy sneakers too." or remained quiet during allegations of chinese sweatshop misconduct the media would be killing them. And let's not forget all the white women he slept with while he was married. Why did Jordan get a pass yet Tiger just became some deviant when he engaged in the same behavior? I just don't get it.

While Lebron may never reach the status of Jordan on the floor, I certainly have gained more respect off of it. His decision to leave Cleveland in my mind  politically surpassed anything than Jordan has ever did. Lebron's decision to go to Miami went against every negative stereotype about the black athlete. I applaud you Mr. James for having the balls to live as a  truly "free" man.
Sorry but this is complete nonsense. Kobe does the same thing as Jordan plays ball and goes home hes not out kickin it, and i dont remember kobe taking any hard political stands.

Oh and MJ was cool the times I met him.

Also he probably is a jerk but you also have to understand that he is always the center of attention when he is out. One of the most well known people in the world. His actions are always going to be scrutinized and once someone has a bad interaction with him it spreads like wildfire, however the same is not true for times when he is cordial.

Random mj stories from Johnny bach i read on another forum

Story #1 – The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?

Random mj stories from Johnny bach i read on another forum

Story #1 – The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?

As much of an *+++$%% as he could be, he's still motivating (Just watched the HOF speech)

roll.gif
at that Barkley story.

As much of an *+++$%% as he could be, he's still motivating (Just watched the HOF speech)

roll.gif
at that Barkley story.

MJ is a nice dude. We cracked a few jokes and he even invited me out to his bar. Ill be seeing him again in a few weeks. 

MJ is a nice dude. We cracked a few jokes and he even invited me out to his bar. Ill be seeing him again in a few weeks. 

One NTer posted a story about seeing MJ at some Charity Golf Tournament or something like that. He took his Jordan off and ran up to Mike like "Hey can you sign my shoe?" Mike replied "Man get that +++ out of my face."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One NTer posted a story about seeing MJ at some Charity Golf Tournament or something like that. He took his Jordan off and ran up to Mike like "Hey can you sign my shoe?" Mike replied "Man get that +++ out of my face."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

logout

logout

Originally Posted by DMoney82

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was in the Jordan forum...dudes was sayin that that %%+$ probably stunk

i would sign any used *$$$$+ sneaker either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was in the Jordan forum...dudes was sayin that that %%+$ probably stunk

i would sign any used *$$$$+ sneaker either
laugh.gif

DMoney82 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Back
Top Bottom