The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

laugh.gif

If I ever saw him I'd go up to him and try to say hi, if He dissed me I'd say something like "Yeah I bet that's how you acted to that guys that killed your dad"

Hopefully He'd assault me, and I'd sue him for a couple million.

-Jacob

If I ever saw him I'd go up to him and try to say hi, if He dissed me I'd say something like "Yeah I bet that's how you acted to that guys that killed your dad"

-Jacob

Originally Posted by jumpman247

-Jacob

Dude you're like, the coolest guy EVAR!

-Jacob

Dude you're like, the coolest guy EVAR!

I met him a year ago at lounge in San Francisco with Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods.. he bought everyone there cigars and bottles of champagne. Wasn't a jerk to me lol.

-Jacob
indifferent.gif

-Jacob
indifferent.gif

I met him a year ago at lounge in San Francisco with Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods.. he bought everyone there cigars and bottles of champagne. Wasn't a jerk to me lol.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

-Jacob
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

-Jacob
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

*!!%@+ up thing was, MIKE AIN'T EVEN MOVE THE WHOLE TIME! 

He saw it all go down like, "Welp, its Friday and that's the day Oak gets his whoopin. Oh well... back to these busted white girls!" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

*!!%@+ up thing was, MIKE AIN'T EVEN MOVE THE WHOLE TIME! 

He saw it all go down like, "Welp, its Friday and that's the day Oak gets his whoopin. Oh well... back to these busted white girls!" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he can do whatever he wants. he smokes mad cigars, gambles and has sex with white girls.... on a daily

Back
Top Bottom