The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by djaward

Speaking of Jordan, hes getting sued by high school sweetheart. 
She's not suing Mike, she's trying to sue whoever stole the letter from her.
"More than anything, I wouldn't want Michael to think that I did it cause I wouldn't want him to think that I would betray him in this way," Robinson continued.

Btw, S&T dissected MJ's behavior a while back. I posted this story I had found. Still makes me laugh.
So Mike, Oakley, and these busted #@$ white broads come up in a club I was working at... Anyways, the clubs were all no smoking establishments and if someone was caught smoking during business hours, that was his #@$ 'cause the spot would get fined and Mike wouldn't pay that %!## for the club. 

ANYWAYS... 

Mike and these busted white broads are sitting up in the VIP and he's like, "No pictures, no camera phones, none of that %!##." so we comply... 

THEN, this *%*$$ pulls out a giant cigar and starts smoking it in the club... 

Bouncer goes over and says, "Yo, you can't smoke in here." and Oakley starts mouthing off to the bouncer. Bouncer comes over and is like, I know that's Mike and all, but I'm gonna straight kick his boy's #@$. 

Another bouncer goes over and gets the same treatment... 

So you can see these %#!+$% getting on their walkie talkies and starting to gather on the stairs talking to each other. 

Head of security goes over and tells them one more time that Mike can't smoke in the club... Oakley starts mouthing off the the head of security (oh, who was also a MMA fighter) and that *%*$$ grabbed Oak by his collar and pulled him down so they were eye level... 

Then all hell breaks loose. 

Oak tries to push the security guard and all the other bouncers just spring on that *%*$$... And you know you're not winning a fight with 5 bouncers. 

That *%*$$ got his %!## kicked in in front of everyone... jacket ripped, face bloody, and just in generally bad shape. 

They dragged his big #@$ outside and left him in the snow. 

*!!%@+ up thing was, MIKE AIN'T EVEN MOVE THE WHOLE TIME! 

He saw it all go down like, "Welp, its Friday and that's the day Oak gets his whoopin. Oh well... back to these busted white girls!" 

%!## was high comedy... I can't look at Oakley without thinking about him getting squashed.

She's not suing Mike, she's trying to sue whoever stole the letter from her.
"More than anything, I wouldn't want Michael to think that I did it cause I wouldn't want him to think that I would betray him in this way," Robinson continued.

Btw, S&T dissected MJ's behavior a while back. I posted this story I had found. Still makes me laugh.
So Mike, Oakley, and these busted #@$ white broads come up in a club I was working at... Anyways, the clubs were all no smoking establishments and if someone was caught smoking during business hours, that was his #@$ 'cause the spot would get fined and Mike wouldn't pay that %!## for the club. 

ANYWAYS... 

Mike and these busted white broads are sitting up in the VIP and he's like, "No pictures, no camera phones, none of that %!##." so we comply... 

THEN, this *%*$$ pulls out a giant cigar and starts smoking it in the club... 

Bouncer goes over and says, "Yo, you can't smoke in here." and Oakley starts mouthing off to the bouncer. Bouncer comes over and is like, I know that's Mike and all, but I'm gonna straight kick his boy's #@$. 

Another bouncer goes over and gets the same treatment... 

So you can see these %#!+$% getting on their walkie talkies and starting to gather on the stairs talking to each other. 

Head of security goes over and tells them one more time that Mike can't smoke in the club... Oakley starts mouthing off the the head of security (oh, who was also a MMA fighter) and that *%*$$ grabbed Oak by his collar and pulled him down so they were eye level... 

Then all hell breaks loose. 

Oak tries to push the security guard and all the other bouncers just spring on that *%*$$... And you know you're not winning a fight with 5 bouncers. 

That *%*$$ got his %!## kicked in in front of everyone... jacket ripped, face bloody, and just in generally bad shape. 

They dragged his big #@$ outside and left him in the snow. 

He saw it all go down like, "Welp, its Friday and that's the day Oak gets his whoopin. Oh well... back to these busted white girls!" 

%!## was high comedy... I can't look at Oakley without thinking about him getting squashed.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

you arent a true fan of the player if you dont even know who he is op
whatttttt?

b1bd816b95ba4624a6c9ed1ad134c5b6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

He's arguably the most famous person in the world. For better or worse, I don't think theres many people who can relate to what everyday life must be like for him.
This.
+ I really just admire him for what he did for basketball. Also you can make any person seem like jerk if you looked hard enough.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

He's arguably the most famous person in the world. For better or worse, I don't think theres many people who can relate to what everyday life must be like for him.
This.
+ I really just admire him for what he did for basketball. Also you can make any person seem like jerk if you looked hard enough.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...-le?urn=nba-wp6153 

Last Thursday, the Internet was set ablaze by the passion that once burned inside Michael Jordan's teenage heart. Somehow, the site Letters of Note got a hold of a 1980 love letter from His Airness to a now-erstwhile paramour named "Laquette." The note, which sold for $5,100.66 at auction in 2004, was a sensation in large part because it showed a side of Jordan we had not seen.

However, the woman-in-question has been dragged into the spotlight against her wishes. In fact, according to her, she has no idea how the letter ever went to auction. From Alina Machado of WTVD in North Carolina(via Deadspin):
"I see my letter and I'm thinking, what in the world?" Laquetta Robinson asked. She says her high school sweetheart, Jordan, wrote the letter to her nearly 30 years ago. She says she thought the letter was in her possession. [...]

She suspects a family member took the letter and sold it to the auction house.

"It was mine, it was personal, it was private," Robinson added. "And for them to take something that belonged to me and to capitalize off of it, without my knowledge, without my permission, it really upsets me."

That's why she's vowing to take legal action against the person who stole the items, but first she wants to set the record straight with Jordan.

She's suing the people who took the letter and sold it, not Jordan.

Keep trying though. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...-le?urn=nba-wp6153 

Last Thursday, the Internet was set ablaze by the passion that once burned inside Michael Jordan's teenage heart. Somehow, the site Letters of Note got a hold of a 1980 love letter from His Airness to a now-erstwhile paramour named "Laquette." The note, which sold for $5,100.66 at auction in 2004, was a sensation in large part because it showed a side of Jordan we had not seen.

However, the woman-in-question has been dragged into the spotlight against her wishes. In fact, according to her, she has no idea how the letter ever went to auction. From Alina Machado of WTVD in North Carolina(via Deadspin):
"I see my letter and I'm thinking, what in the world?" Laquetta Robinson asked. She says her high school sweetheart, Jordan, wrote the letter to her nearly 30 years ago. She says she thought the letter was in her possession. [...]

She suspects a family member took the letter and sold it to the auction house.

"It was mine, it was personal, it was private," Robinson added. "And for them to take something that belonged to me and to capitalize off of it, without my knowledge, without my permission, it really upsets me."

That's why she's vowing to take legal action against the person who stole the items, but first she wants to set the record straight with Jordan.

She's suing the people who took the letter and sold it, not Jordan.

Keep trying though. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Back
Top Bottom