The Jordan series thus far Hmm Something is different

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I think I know what you are asking OP. The answer would've been no. Back when there was no JB and the Air Jordan line was completely ran by Nike, their number one product, their bread and butter was the numbered OG Jordans line. Why fix that if it wasn't broken. To say that idea wasn't brought up in the boardrooms, who knows? But they didn't want to change their course on what was working so well for them at the time....which was numbered OG Air Jordans.
I think these two shoes would have fit in pretty well they look like something from that era and Mike probably would've hooped in them since they were created to be shoe that is reminiscent of that era .

well that's your opinion and it's respected. But I strongly disagree.

MacBunny.jpg

To answer OP's question: The Spiz'ike's and the 60+ are abominations that have no business in the Air Jordan lineup. In terms of looks, they'renothing but hybrid trash that the directors over at Jordan Brand invented to sell off to teeny boppers and hypebeasts alike because they've ran out ofideas to stay relevant to the everday casual consumer...

I could not see MJ wearing them on the court back in the 90's even if Nike instructed him to do so because they're nowhere near qualified to be an AirJordan sig model..not even an after thought of a sig model. These probably wouldn't sell back then anyway if Nike decided to market these hybrids as teamshoes the way they do now with Lebron and the zoom soldiers because the Air Jordan sig was by far the most special pair of shoes during that time...so youranswer is a loud, resounding, and ultra definitive...no.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom