The Kardashian / Jenner Christmas Card Vol. 2011 Card PG10

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Who sends Christmas cards with pictures of themselves on?!
roll.gif

Raises hand...

Well, seems like a strange tradition to me. Maybe it's an American thing.. I'm English and i've NEVER seen or been sent a card like that.

Well, seems like a strange tradition to me. Maybe it's an American thing.. I'm English and i've NEVER seen or been sent a card like that.

Pm me your adress, I got you plehboi

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

That's pretty cool!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

That's pretty cool!
pimp.gif

I can just tell your one of those dudes that loves taking pics of themselves. 
laugh.gif

I can just tell your one of those dudes that loves taking pics of themselves. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom