The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Brandon has been wearing those off and on at home for the last 2 seasons. Oh, and Jr. was rocking a pair of silver suede/nubuck - white - red Max bubbleRemixes in batting practice this weekend.

peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Brandon has been wearing those off and on at home for the last 2 seasons. Oh, and Jr. was rocking a pair of silver suede/nubuck - white - red Max bubble Remixes in batting practice this weekend.

peace,
J

Thanks for the nice intro Josh! I was just about to mention this, only with a couple of photos for evidence...
eek.gif

eek.gif
Oh shh....!
eek.gif

but IMO, those need a bit more color... still very nice nonetheless!

Originally Posted by air in822

I cannot wait on better pics and a confirmed release date.

i've seen all i need to see.

who's gonna get the dates and score some major points amoungst us?

Originally Posted by air in822

I agree. I cannot wait on better pics and a confirmed release date until we continue this discussion in the Retro section.
As much as I like these, I need the retros of the AGM 1's...

From http://playerexclusive.com/2008/07/28/hall-hunter-in-swingman-remix-new-catalog-images/:

Since I wrote about the upcoming Nike Air Swingman Remix last week (click here for that post), two more players have been spotted wearing the Ken Griffey Jr. signature shoe:

2zhjls5.jpg

Whether these are PE's or not has yet to be seen, but with both Bill Hall and Torii Hunter lacing them up, my theory that Griffey is hand-picking the players who are wearing them is looking even more accurate.

Also, two new catalog pics have surfaced for the Fall '08 release (thanks to Jose R. for the pics):

2w2mo8l.jpg

Photos of the models with red accents, grey accents, and royal accents haven't turned up yet... hopefully we'll be seeing those soon.

I'm surprised they only added the leather color accents in the heel area... but with some low pants, I think both of these could look pretty sweet. Whatdo you guys think?

Nice, but I prefer the white midsection on the upper more... how about some teal/navy/white for my M's...

Any reason to the difference in direction on the diagonal lines by the swingman logo from the new catalog pics?

Originally Posted by bucks6

Any reason to the difference in direction on the diagonal lines by the swingman logo from the new catalog pics?

They're early Nike catalog pics, which are typically taken from production samples... there tends to be a lot of inconsistencies like that. It'llalso be interesting to see if that lace loop on the tongue makes it to the final release... it wasn't in the other catalog shots.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Since y'all brought up the Turn Ahead the Clock uniforms:

And here was the Mariners:

That was just... such an... unbelievably terrible decision, by all teams, and everyone involved in the decision making process.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
Funny how my video is everywhere now....lol
I had that video on VHS took my sony digi cam and just recorded it lol
I have all the TATC except for two the Braves and also the Royals from '98
I will post pics of both Mariners

Went to see the Astros play the Reds a few days ago in Houston. Up close the Remixes are simply
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

chezzer10 - did you happen to have transfered the Mariners TATC game to DVD?
I have the game somewhere with tons of vhs tapes and no labeling its pretty hard to find but i am looking for it keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom