The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

@SinnerP   I'm not going to lie, i was waiting all day for nike baseball to tweet these out so i could buy them, even with the 360 bubble.  Has there ever been a publicly released MVP2 turf model?

@Ducks_Equipment

Bl1vKlXCMAA-7pp.jpg:large

Despite the 360 sole I'd say they're my favorite. Any news on a release for the non-cleated version? I HATE the 360 but it might have to do. Unless I get the cleats and try and take off the cleat plate..

I haven't seen these before, aside from the JRD and Oregon variations, this is on champs

Last edited:
They on Eastbay too..talk about a a dagger. Slap the 360 sole on them and add a huge pricetag. I'd rather get the metal cleats and take off the cleat plate, all while spending $80 less and getting a simpler color. Waiting for them to go on sale as usual, need some other colorways but major 
mean.gif
 as expected

Saw the ones posted above in person today, not too bad, still wish they would have released that JRD version though.

Has anyone heard anything about an All Star Game QS this year?

Wish he would retro the Diamond Fury in true OG form man, and convince Nike to retro his whole cleat line, perfect timing with Mike Trout getting his own cleat and all, resembling a right handed Ken Griffey Jr coming into the league..

Back
Top Bottom