The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Yeah, it does look similar to the Total Griffey.

Nice job on the Reds CW! Got one that has 30 on the strap? Freakin spot on with the All-Star edition. My absolute favorite Reds [cleat] CW.

Sorry for the OD, but I just got PhotoShop installed
embarassed.gif
...experimenting with different tools...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nice job on the Reds CW! Got one that has 30 on the strap? Freakin spot on with the All-Star edition. My absolute favorite Reds [cleat] CW.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Hey guys. It would be nice if they did have the #3 on the Reds colorway.

I haven't seen them, only seen the Product info. I have a feeling they are black based. Similar to the Mariners colorway, but red instead of teal.

I wouldn't mind one with a teal swoosh...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

So its a go on the red griffey 1's?

Yes, but we don't know what the color-blocking will be like... I'm just experimenting with different variations...

as much as i love a white/black/red CW i think nike should stick to the seattle CW for the white/black/red color blocking scheme. a red/white based shoe withblack accents would be better for a reds CW since it's separate blocking from the white/black/teal

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Sorry for the OD, but I just got PhotoShop installed
embarassed.gif
... experimenting with different tools...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Hey guys. It would be nice if they did have the #3 on the Reds colorway.

I haven't seen them, only seen the Product info. I have a feeling they are black based. Similar to the Mariners colorway, but red instead of teal.

I wouldn't mind one with a teal swoosh...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

So its a go on the red griffey 1's?

Yes, but we don't know what the color-blocking will be like... I'm just experimenting with different variations...

ok cool.. gonna be interesting to see what nike comes up with

Public release Remix cleats have been out for some time.

I can't wait to see what CW's he'll sport this season.

Not upset that he shafted the Braves because it's more appropriate for him to be back in seattle. Also, a Red CW would make me forget all about this mishap

Confirmed.....#24. Hey Mike, didn't you have some Total Foam Max in toddler size?

excellennnt, thanks man. and no, I've never owned a pair, toddlers or otherwise. Why, you looking for a pair?

M!ke

lol yuuup. just figured I'd switch it up, I like this one better. I guess we could say that "the american dream" isliterally, and figuratively dead now
tongue.gif

PS I've always wondered, whats the upside-down lookin swoosh thing in your avy?

M!ke

^ Lol... its not an upside-down Swoosh... its actually the logo for McLaren Racing
mclaren.jpg

Sorry for getting off-topic... *frantically searches for something related to this topic*

Rock your Remix's with jeans...

i got these in the mail today from RPS in seattle alreday know what this is gonna go good with
pimp.gif

because its the start of the season, we need to bump this back up, pics of griffey from spring training so far
85414203.jpg
85301606.jpg
85301598.jpg
85329534.jpg
85329652.jpg

Back
Top Bottom