THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
offense still isn’t in sync. even in the first half, you can just tell Carr isn’t all the way there yet with some missed opportunities. he just doesn’t have that juice/confidence right now. idk what it is.

kyler took over the game. took what the defense gave him, made plays with his legs when nothing else was available and inched his way to the win.

Chandler Jones is *** btw. I’m ready to see more of Malcom Koonce and whoever else at this point.

WTF happened in that locker room at half? A whole different team came out for the second and was like eff it…what an embarrassment…

Absolute CHOKE JOB! This team is not going anywhere with Carr at the helm.

Imagine Devante Adams going from Aaron Rodgers to this basura. Lol.

This team, at best, is third in their division - possibly fourth (need to see more of Russell Wilson). Sad day in Raider Nation.

oh and just to keep venting - idk what the final total was but the Raiders are back in terms of penalties. last i seen it was something like 10 penalties for 70 yards. Some were stupid stuff like not lined up correctly n ****.

If i were to expect ANYTHING from a Josh McDaniels coached team its those stupid *** penalties to be minimized but we got hit with a lot of dumb penalties today

i think the defense got gassed in the 2nd half. kyler with an 18-play drive is ridiculous.

defense was definitely gassed, secondary was ok but literally nothing from the line.

Mcdaniels need to beat some allegations imo, we know we going to most likely lose if Carr playing bad but his playing calling and being out coached in the second half was the reason we lost.

Sprano, JDR, Gruden, Bissacia, McDaniels, Olson, Downing, Musgrave, Lombardi

what has remained constant while those HC/OCs have come and gone?
our colors? our logo?
Oh I know! That lemon we've been driving around for 9 years. ...Carrbage
Maybe if we get a new owner and change our colors Carr will magically become good.

people act like he isn't called out for his play. you want us to be mad that he showed up for work for 10 years? we not writing the checks.

If imma be real on this one, this L is on the entire team. If you give up 20+ pts in the second half, and give up like 15+pts in the 4th quarter, then it's bigger than just 1 person taking the blame. Bad on the defense for not getting off the field on an 18-play drive. Bad on the offense for not being able to score more than 3 points in the 2nd half.

Rushing those 2 lineman against Kyler Murray on that play that took like 20 seconds was just ****ing dumb as hell. Maxx missing out on that sack when he had him wrapped up is weird. Then there was the stupid *** holding penalty in the end zone which was killer...

The team had plenty of opportunities to put this game away.

I ain’t blaming the defense. Them boys was out there damn near the whole second half.
I’d offer Baltimore a couple 1st RD picks for LJ
you could argue that they were out there so long cause they couldn’t get off the field. If you're on defense you gotta earn that right to get off the damn field. They didn't earn that right in the 2nd half yesterday.

no doubt that the offense didn't help them out either, but thats why I say this L is on the entire team. From the coaching staff to all the players. Except Daniel Carlson...only dude I can trust right now. In true Raider fashion we can always lean on our damn kickers :lol:

You try rushing the passer and chasing receivers for 45min.

Nah i blame Carr for not gaining needed first downs, for giving Adams a 12yd stat line, for audibling out of the run that ended up in fumble, and for 9 years of suckage. He is “the franchise” right? He gets the fancy captain badge and gets to run out of the tunnel all “bad ***.” He deserves the heat he is getting.
Look at this Carrbage

55010B28-FD02-404C-8240-A0C5D4EE0E56.jpeg

Coaches, linemen, receivers, running backs, kickers, cities, and stadiums change but he is the one constant. Maybe we can look at changing owners and colors…that will help Carr i guess.

Raider Defense looking at Carr in the 2nd half after every 3 and out:
650EAC75-8394-4E54-A6A1-AE1E242B8176.gif

Last edited:
Crazy Carr got paid two 100+ million contracts & won 0 playoff games. Also McDaniels hiring looking like a mistake.

I figured if McDaniels could make the rookie Mac Jones serviceable he could definitely do the same with Carr and his #1 receiver BFF. I guess McDaniels cant work miracles.

But I dont hate Carr the man and his money…credit to him and his brother on the NFL network for selling his fans and the organization beach front property in death valley.

The game is on everybody.

Raiders always have the chance to blow the game out but will take field goals because they can’t convert.

Defense was out there forever in the 2nd half and offense gave them 0 favors by quick 3 and outs.

Carr having all the control with all his audibles but don’t see much great coming out of it. He only had eyes for Adams last week but this week it was Mack ****en Hollins :rofl:

Renfrow has been nothing but clutch, except yesterday :frown:

Back
Top Bottom