THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only qb option I would’ve been slightly ok with retired.

Raiders played this Carr situation so stupidly. If they didn’t burn that bridge they’d be sitting on the 2nd best qb of the free agent class and his value would be way higher.

At this point I wouldn’t even cut Carr. Just keep him and force desperate teams (there are a lot of em) to drive up the price after A-Rod gets traded.

bruh please no Jimmy G. Just go get CJ Stroud. I’d rather trade up to get him than get Jimmy G.

As horrible as this sounds, i think i’d rather stick with Stidham than get Jimmy G.

The only qb option I would’ve been slightly ok with retired.

Raiders played this Carr situation so stupidly. If they didn’t burn that bridge they’d be sitting on the 2nd best qb of the free agent class and his value would be way higher.

At this point I wouldn’t even cut Carr. Just keep him and force desperate teams (there are a lot of em) to drive up the price after A-Rod gets traded.

Giving him the NTC was stupid. Benching him so that his contract doesn’t get fully guaranteed is common sense. No one is paying Carr 40+ mil so like I’ve said, it’s in his best interest to accept a trade.

Giving him the NTC was stupid. Benching him so that his contract doesn’t get fully guaranteed is common sense. No one is paying Carr 40+ mil so like I’ve said, it’s in his best interest to accept a trade.
ive said idk what his value is cause that QB market is so damn dynamic year over year. but maybe you’re right. this tweet calls it “saving face” cause of the optics of getting cut. c’mon bruh - it’s the optics of losing a few million :lol:

and i aint mad at it. get your money DC.

Welp…………….if this happens i hope we dont give up too much. i’d rather move up in the draft.
0DAD4B3C-8D21-4DA2-A68F-65D4C758C54F.png

gotta be trollin, right?

i saw that activity too. i think GB wants two FRPs for ARod. i'd be willing to give them Carr, Waller, and a second. salaries will match, so its not like we'd be incurring more cap hit. i dont think they want Carr though. we'd have to move Carr elsewhere and relay that pick to GB.

i'd like to move up to take Stroud, but that might lead DA to want out. we'd also have to give up a lot.

best case scenario is trade for ARod, have him restructure his deal, draft a QB in the 2nd/3rd or maybe in 2024, and then use the rest of our cap for OL and DL.

Moreau was a big letdown last season I’d rather not move Waller. Raiders got one of the best receiving cores when healthy and I’d like to keep it intact.

all the top AFC teams got young QBs and all the "news" been talking about is raiders getting dudes at the end of their careers.

Hey if they can actually be relevant and contend for a chip I’ll take it for a couple years. Worked for the Bucs

unfortunately, it’s the Raider way. Plunkett was a veteran QB. Gannon was probably on his last contract. We just not meant to develop QB’s :smh:

Stabler the last one we probably drafted and groomed properly. Could argue DC too, but i’m not ready to go there today :lol:

which positions do the raiders actually develop? we seem to be known for cutting draft picks.

Can't develop players with **** coaching and **** leadership.

Even our semi-decent coaching staffs have gone down in utter flames.

as far as the Carr talk. Im optimistic someone will trade for him, a good amount of teams do need a QB so I believe at least a couple of those teams put in a bid. as far as what the raiders could get in return that's anyones guess.

as far as the Carr talk. Im optimistic someone will trade for him, a good amount of teams do need a QB so I believe at least a couple of those teams put in a bid. as far as what the raiders could get in return that's anyones guess.

Only thing is he has to want to go wherever they try to deal him. He’s terrible in cold weather so can’t see the Jets trying, think it comes down to the Saints or Titans.
If he ends up on the Texans :lol:

so now people are saying the rest of the league knows that Mark is broke and scared of getting stuck with the gtd money so no one is going to trade. :lol:

i believe it. i also believe the raiders are too broke to fire McDaniels :lol:

but even if he wasn’t broke - i doubt he’s trying to pay a guaranteed $40m to a QB I don’t even want on the team.

rumors are the Saints are interested in him. not sure if thats via trade or wait/see for the release. but if there is buzz a team is interested, then there may be a market for a trade. don’t expect it to happen tho - cause then MD really may be stuck paying it :lol:

that's why I am optimistic that someone will trade for him, bunch of teams need a QB and if they do want him it's no guarantee he'll go there via FA.

i just think Carr will accept a trade for the simple fact that he'd be losing millions if he's cut. he's absolutely not getting $40mil/season wherever he signs. now the issue is that the teams that likely can trade for his current deal probably suck. best case scenario is Saints or Jets. Denico probably would take a veteran QB to start his tenure in Houston, if they didnt have the #1 pick.

Back
Top Bottom