Most serious notable omissions:
Juanita Jordan
MJ's sisters
Craig Hodges

On a lighter note:
Madonna
Janet Jackson
Jim Jackson, Jason Kidd, Toni Braxton

I'm not sure if MJ is still speaking to his sister, Deloris who accused James of sexually assaulting her when she was younger. She came out with a kind of 'tell' all book and at least that relationship has been estranged ever since.

Guess I’ll contribute my small pieces of nostalgia. 80’s baby, 90’s kid checking in. All my other old heads will remember card collecting was HUGE! I mostly collected baseball cards but I did get a few basketball packs as well. Had to dig my collection out of the closet to capture this pick. Can’t wait till the final two episodes tomorrow!!
A10BAF9B-DF3A-4B47-A376-FF926B7D306D.jpeg
10-15 year old me spent all my money going to the shopping mall card store and comic book store looking for packs of cards. Even caught on that liquor stores were selling them too :lol:

One of my fondest memories is watching this commercial during NBA Inside Stuff.

Last edited:
10-15 year old me spent all my money going to the shopping mall card store and comic book store looking for packs of cards. Even caught on that liquor stores were selling them too :lol:

One of my fondest memories is watching this commercial during NBA Inside Stuff.

I don’t remember that commercial. Thanks for posting! This one is, to me one of the most beautiful commercials ever made. The music gets me every time.

I don’t remember that commercial. Thanks for posting! This one is, to me one of the most beautiful commercials ever made. The music gets me every time.

The one I posted is actually older but they recycled and updated the commercial by showing the newest card at the end. This commercial was for the 1991-92 season cards. The og commercial advertised this card first.
1589662266321.jpeg

I remember that commercial you posted, loved it too! 🔥

Although it’s a great doc. Wish it went into his marriage. I’m sure Juanita had to deal with a lot being his wife. Honestly it’s almost like she doesn’t exist in the doc.

There’s several scenes where she’s been mentioned or shown. I think one scene is after MJ won in 93 and they asked him if he wants to call his wife.

Although it’s a great doc. Wish it went into his marriage. I’m sure Juanita had to deal with a lot being his wife. Honestly it’s almost like she doesn’t exist in the doc.
I'm sure she would br featured more if it were truly a Jordan doc, but I'm not sure she should be featured more in a document detailing a backstory to the end of the Bulls dynasty.

😅 This is the greatest no-look/look-away pass ever. Magic making eye contact with MJ while trash-talking. MJ blocked the shot though. (possibly fouled him too)

Back
Top Bottom