"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

^^ his agent could have advised him, but Pip may have still signed because he was the sole provider for his family.

an agent can only keep telling you so many times....

I really liked how they bridged old footage and 1997-98 footage. It really told a story. I loved seeing the intensity that Jordan brought to the game. That’s lacking today IMO.

It’s a shame that Luc Longley was paid more than Pippen but Reinsdorf was right he shouldn’t have signed the deal in the first place

Players were concerned about long term injuries and he needed that for his dad and brother.
Yeah, I get that. But I would've thought he could have negotiated a 5-year deal with more money up front.

I also don’t understand the concept of the last dance. Why did they feel the NEED to blow up a dynasty with players still in their prime? Why not run it back as long as possible?
The fact that Krause didn't draft Jordan never sat well with him. He wanted to prove he can build a championship team from scratch.

Once Kevin Garnett signed that Minnesota deal after his rookie deal theres been a steady increase ever since in outrageous contracts.
I

1587415113001.png

They built that statue after his first retirement.

I heard a story from when he came back - I think someone asked Steve Kerr if he thought he would start because he would be rusty. The answer was “I’m pretty sure if there’s a statue of you outside that you’ll start”.

"One of the notable money mistakes that Pippen made was the purchase of a $4 million Gulfstream jet in 2002. Due to a missed inspection, the jet's engine needed $1 million worth of repairs shortly after the purchase. Rather than paying that, the jet was grounded, making it the world's most expensive paper weight. Pippen sued his attorney for the missed inspection and Monday was awarded a settlement of $2 million. "
Yikes. Scottie about to have to move back to Arkansas after his Ex wife takes what’s left of his money smh. His child support gonna be crazy too smh.

why do we have to compare
why cant we appreciate both

my whole thing is they shouldn’t even be being compared.
2 completely different players.
Iebron is not even close to jordan in REALITY.
nobody fears lebron. Lebron doesn’t have absolute dominance over the league like mike Did. Numbers wise he can be considered one of the best ever when it’s said and done but results are what matters.
I appreciate lebron for what he is. He’s not Jordan I hate that argument.

fam skipped hs is about to have a 20 year career and still can’t come close doing what jordan did and Jordan messed around and left to play baseball in his prime.
Espn and his fans got him gassed.
how u better than Jordan but you not even better than Kobe?? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom