THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

View media item 1728033
Feel lighter in hand than the 12's, will put them on the scale tonight.  
Slipped them on for a few minutes just to see how the fit was (no pics, I have a suit on :D ) and they feel a lot like the 12's in terms of fit.  I went with a 9.5 on 12's, 9.5 on these, feels right. Pretty comfortable on, definitely have the "bootie" fit like the 12's, feel very similar.  The low back heel cut out makes them very easy to put on, don't feel as tall on foot as they look.    

Grizz was absolutely right, the lacing is worse than the 12's, I'm not even sure these can be relaced.  The laces run under the posite piece in the midfoot, but are covered by material inside the shoe, so you have no access to the laces where they disappear from the upper....so you would have to somehow "fish" the laces through the eyelets in that fabric pocket without seeing them, to the correct eyelets...not sure it can be done, maybe use a coat hanger to guide them through?  I really thought they would be accessible inside the shoe, but nope.  

Gonna take them to the court tonight for some hoops.  Will try to type up a little review when I get back tonight for those interested in performance on court stuff.  

#TeamEarly

That lace structure sounds no bueno. Worse for guys like me who are def gonna be asked to custom a pair at some point lol. Anxious to read your performance thoughts though. Interesting on the similar 12 fit seeing as no more Megafuse to maintain the semi rigid shape. But guess that's where the new posite overlays come in.

First time a Lebron shoe has me spitting phlegm, I'm trying desperately to find something nice about this shoe.

First time a Lebron shoe has me spitting phlegm, I'm trying desperately to find something nice about this shoe.

Honetly id rather wear payless 4 stripe superstar knock offs than these. I cant get past the ninja turtle fingers and that swoosh on the toe side nike puts on every damn shoe

Its time for this line to come up with a design so great it doesnt need a big ol swoosh

View media item 1728033
Feel lighter in hand than the 12's, will put them on the scale tonight.  
Slipped them on for a few minutes just to see how the fit was (no pics, I have a suit on :D ) and they feel a lot like the 12's in terms of fit.  I went with a 9.5 on 12's, 9.5 on these, feels right. Pretty comfortable on, definitely have the "bootie" fit like the 12's, feel very similar.  The low back heel cut out makes them very easy to put on, don't feel as tall on foot as they look.    

Grizz was absolutely right, the lacing is worse than the 12's, I'm not even sure these can be relaced.  The laces run under the posite piece in the midfoot, but are covered by material inside the shoe, so you have no access to the laces where they disappear from the upper....so you would have to somehow "fish" the laces through the eyelets in that fabric pocket without seeing them, to the correct eyelets...not sure it can be done, maybe use a coat hanger to guide them through?  I really thought they would be accessible inside the shoe, but nope.  

Gonna take them to the court tonight for some hoops.  Will try to type up a little review when I get back tonight for those interested in performance on court stuff.  

Thanks can you tell us about the lockdown. traction and if there's any hot spots?

Would have been funny if they made that side piece spin lol
dada-spinner-og-shoe1.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I think that the Media Day PE is one of the worst Nike LeBrons ever! What happened, Nike?!?

I'm Nike LeBron for life, but my relationship with the 13 so far is... HELL NO!

Last edited:
Whats that big *** clover thing on the side?

Im assuming there was some sort of explanation of what it represents....

Cause if not...that thing absolutely KILLS the shoe.

I don't hate that Yellow colorway, but I'm not mad at the strong possibility that we'll never see those release :lol:

Still only looking to get the Black/Gold/Whatever pair for the low and make my exit.

Last edited:
Confused on how a red colorway is considered a Cavs away colorway. Smdh. Nike has to do better!

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...AFC-B55B-436B-A031-BFFCBF4566D3.png.jpeg.html

This question was actually answered a few pages back. And it has nothing to do with past Blk & Red Away models.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...412-EA9D-4C93-BA12-60C1BD624FD3.png.jpeg.html

The Cavs first AWAY GAME this season is in Chicago. Hence that Red/Blk colorway being nicknamed the Aways. And the Chicago Bulls wear what colors?

Bingo!!!

Back
Top Bottom