THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

There was an article about it somewhere...he's trying to inspire youth to quit dressing like bums with saggy jeans etc etc.... Or something like that...
I mean I guess it's a stretch but I support it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

There was an article about it somewhere...he's trying to inspire youth to quit dressing like bums with saggy jeans etc etc.... Or something like that...
I mean I guess it's a stretch but I support it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
evolution explained. 

Last edited:
Why the shorter shorts?
Lebron: It kinda makes my bulge look bigger. Not only that, but it fits more snug around my thighs..gives me more lift when i jump. Less materials for when those wardrobe "malfunctions" happen too. It's a more professional look I feel.

F13's looked great, but that "mustache" and the short shorts...:smh:

I believe the stache is in support of "Movember"

Wiki:
Movember; also known as No-Shave November, is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches and beards during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as depression in men, prostate cancer and other male cancers, and associated charities

Just a horrible coincidence. But in today's ultra-sensitive PC world, Nike's hand was forced.

That's a crazy coincidence, but I'm not surprised Nike is pulling them. They're on footlocker.com still too. I wonder if they're gonna get pulled from the other retailers.

Back
Top Bottom