THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I'll admit that I want to vomit at the sight of Golden State, but those are a heavy fav of mine as well for some reason. Real simple yet has some hints of bright colors to feed my inner beast

Did they not sell out?

I'm sure they did. I like the color way I'm. I'm not a big fan of loud shoes but these I like I said it several times. But I can agree with my mans dislike for them as well

Quality wise the best out the big 3 db's this year am JB and bron.

I liked the colored material and how they added the shine to it. the mid sole and all the other parts are matte black but the colored part has a sparkle or shine to it that makes it pop in the light. Nice touch.

I'll admit that I want to vomit at the sight of Golden State, but those are a heavy fav of mine as well for some reason. Real simple yet has some hints of bright colors to feed my inner beast
They don't have that bright yellow that GS rocks, so I think we are still good to like this pair.  
laugh.gif

Has more of a old school Cavs vibe to me.  
The more I look at these the more I like them. Right now it's between these (space race?) or the corks..

love how the tounge changes
smokin.gif
The tongue and the back pull tab both look really good on that pair.  Nice colorway.  
smokin.gif

12% back on Mr Rebates
smokin.gif

Went ahead and copped DunkMan.

Ready for the Corks Friday.

Last edited:
late but i just seen the horror flick in person for the first time and they are too clean...also the akronites...a good pickup for those who liked or missed out on the datas!

Back
Top Bottom