THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

It's on the 9th 
smile.gif

I'm interested in finding out the inspiration.......though it obviously seems to be a military theme of some sort. Maybe it's supposed to resemble a classic Canadian Air Force jet, or a paratrooper type of thing, with that weird tongue made to look like a parachute or something. I'm know I'm probably way off, just thinking out loud here....

Whatever the case, it's a more interesting inspiration than last year. The AS XII are nice, but that supposed Flatiron inspiration was so weak.

I'm from Toronto and there's way better themes that they could've used to commemorate the first ASG in Canada as a whole. A maple leaf print, with gum sole and a predominantly white or red based upper would'be been a cheap cop-out but would ultimately be better than these weird color-blocked joints.

That said I think they were reaching for some Canadian armed forces / 'Northern Lights' theme: http://www.army-armee.forces.gc.ca/en/4-crpg/index.page

ASG's will be what, $220, $225 retail?   

I'm guessing that "velcro" piece heel logo crap won't come cheap.  

I like the colorway, even though it doesn't look anything like an "All-Star" shoe to me.  

But will wait for a discount, a heavy one.  

@thapointguy lol don't tag me man lol... folks really don't like this shoe I am okay with that. I guess i am one of the few that actually like the silhouette and the random themes so far....and then comes the ID options which we've gotten new options and colors just about every month... I could sit here and find something wrong with the shoe but I don't know...the 13's are a nice shoe...imo.

@thapointguy lol don't tag me man lol... folks really don't like this shoe I am okay with that. I guess i am one of the few that actually like the silhouette and the random themes so far....and then comes the ID options which we've gotten new options and colors just about every month... I could sit here and find something wrong with the shoe but I don't know...the 13's are a nice shoe...imo.

Keep doing your thing bruh. Love the concepts you come up with :pimp:

Didn't mean to put you on the spot. Just saying you are making the iDs. Even though I don't like the options I still enjoy seeing how they turn out.

Did you make any more? Or you just staying low profile after the dude got in your business?

Didn't mean to put you on the spot. Just saying you are making the iDs. Even though I don't like the options I still enjoy seeing how they turn out.

Did you make any more? Or you just staying low profile after the dude got in your business?

No problem at all and no one was paying attention to that dude lol...I have a few on the way for early Februray

Just waiting for the lows. These joints are disgustingly ugly in every color. The whole design team should be fired.

This is the biggest fumble of a model with potential in the history of the LeBron line.

Whoever does color way choices for these needs their fade ran.

If you're referring to the maroon pair I posted they're just a GS size ^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom