THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I guess my point was that seeing those logos on the 4s and seeing them on a Lebron model that we know is releasing..could mean retros are in the works

yup, them black soldier 10s can get it... that colorful strap on the retail pair looks outta place though

Whatever happened to these?
View media item 2062034See them on eBay but for retail and above...no way I'm paying retail for a 13.

funny you mention this. I just picked them up an hour ago for 110

View media item 2063511View media item 2063514View media item 2063516View media item 2063519

I'm really been on a XIII kick lately. Got 4 pairs in the last 2 weeks. They just really grew on me. and the sales havent hurt.

Got this pair, the burgundy rose gold joints, the hologram tongues, and the doernbechers.

anyone see the akronites/multicolor for the low? ... they gotta be chillin somewhere for like $90 
laugh.gif

funny you mention this. I just picked them up an hour ago for 110

I'm really been on a XIII kick lately. Got 4 pairs in the last 2 weeks. They just really grew on me. and the sales havent hurt.

Got this pair, the burgundy rose gold joints, the hologram tongues, and the doernbechers.
where did you get them for $110? thx

Are the squadron Blue elite 13s going to be released in footlocker stores? I would like to see the colorway in person before I buy em.

Back
Top Bottom