THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

These new soldiers remind me of the Jordan XXs. They're pretty dope though. Not sure what the motivation was on the "cut out" pieces of the sole. Seems unnecessary and counterproductive form a traction standpoint.

I think that third top strap on the soldiers is reversible. Like you can remove it and flip it and put it back. So I am assuming its black on the other side of the MC.

Grey elites came in the mail today. The design is dope but they look bulkier than the regular 13's on feet.

Last edited:
He slipped like five times today. Wonder if its the soldiers

or maybe he just flopping..you know how him and Westbrook likes to over-dramatize everything. I would hate to see their reaction when they actually get hit hard..probably blow up like a Mortal Kombat fatality.

Midnight/Triple black colorway looks sleek. That Nike swoosh needs to be reflective 3m though...

I would be shocked if they arent.. that 3M on the Swoosh and logos would give it a nice pop. And even some 3M on the lacing system or the top 2 woild be cool.

I haven't bought any Soldiers, but if they release one in black with white straps I will be on them quick. I feel like it's a sleeker 20-5-5

great pic @dwoodactennis
smokin.gif

Doesn't the big swoosh actually have some volt/other color in it?

Midnight/Triple black colorway looks sleek. That Nike swoosh needs to be reflective 3m though...
there will be a lot of WTT customs made out of these, even more so then the black jade low xii

great pic @dwoodactennis
smokin.gif

Doesn't the big swoosh actually have some volt/other color in it?
Thanks fellas.
Yeah the swoosh is kinda crazy, has a bunch of flouresscent colors in it.
that swoosh is very reentry pure platinum like.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom