THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

So I wore a pair of 13's all day for the first time today.

Man.

Y'all weren't lying about the posite piece on top killing your feet. Sheesh.

So I wore a pair of 13's all day for the first time today.

Man.

Y'all weren't lying about the posite piece on top killing your feet. Sheesh.

One of the cardiologists I wore for is from Brazil and he's an awkward but huge NBA fan. He bought a pair of "the Lebron James 13 shoe" and "feels he can dunk on any fool" when wearing them. So he wore them for first time one day last week and came to me the next day complaining about his feet hurting. He normally wears loafers so his feet aren't used to basketball shoes or sneakers in general. But the XIIIs are stiff. Why I returned mine.

I dont know how many times i said it but once broken in them joints are RIGHT.

any info on what the 13s :nerd:

I think the swoosh mark that takes up almost the whole front and side of the shoe is a big disappointment.  Other than the swoosh mark the shoes themselves are pretty attractive.

F13ths are still my favorite...I doubled up (one pair does fit more comfortably than the other, oddly enough).

And I can't believe I'm saying this...but the ASGs might just be my most worn pair. They feel really good, and they actually go well with a lot of different clothes.

At the Chesterfield, MO Nike outlet they have the Wasters and the gradient grey to black pair for sale. I saw some of the grey fade to black ones for 54.99l7 with an extra 20% off. Not sure of sizes and sorry I don't know the exact name of it

^ it's the Nike Factory Store at the St. Louis Premium Outlets. Last time I was there they had a lot of 13's with FSR's

^^^ My phone was acting up. Easters, I think it was autocorrect. Yeah, you are right about the name. Just trying to help anyone who wanted a pair of either of those for a decent price. I'm not aur did is hould even post it on this thread

Updated XIII Collection.

Missing 2-3 not pictured.

-Written in the Stars

-Opening Night 

-University Red

-Akronite Philosophy

-Balance

-All-Star

-All-Star iD Northern Lights

-25k iD

-Gradient

-LuxBron

-University of Kentucky Home

-University of Kentucky Away

-Elite Red

-Elite White

-Elite Grey

-Greatness (Cavs)

-Rio Low

-Olympic Low

-Promise Kept iD

-Soldier 10 "Always Believe" 

-Soldier 10 "Gold Medal" (Game 6 in my books)

Not Pictured:

-Navy Elite (Currently being customized)

-USA (Hoop shoe)

-Acid Lion (Hoop shoe)

-Pot of Gold (Hoop shoe)

-Trophy iD (in progress)

Loved this silhouette. Love what memories will be attached to it. Love the season it represents.

HATED the comfort, which didn't exist.

Let's hope for more with the XIV.

Follow my Instagram for more (@daltonbc93)

Back
Top Bottom