THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Man....if only Nike would just do it.  
nerd.gif

I wonder if those Multi color 13's are linked to the Multi colored Kyrie 2's scheduled to release in December.

Nike Kyrie 2
Multi-Color/Black-Sail
819583-901
Release Date: 12/15/15 Price: $125

It is crazy how I went from these are Ugly as sin, to wow the purple ones being amazing. lol Such a turn in just a few weeks

Man, is it so hard to ask for a legit Cavs colorway?  I can't wait until Nike takes over the NBA uniforms, then I bet we'll get some dope team colorways.

If that multicolor Eerie pair is the Halloween, I feel like it would be strange for Nike to release a Halloween print on ID this Wednesday. Feel like they'd want to save the unveil for the end of the month.

Last edited:
i actually like the contrast on the yellow pair. the contrast is what i felt missing from the mulberry and the red pair. the blue ID pair looks good too with the white posite as well as the multi-color pair. those CW takes your eye away from the weird midsole.

i actually like the contrast on the yellow pair. the contrast is what i felt missing from the mulberry and the red pair. the blue ID pair looks good too with the white posite as well as the multi-color pair. those CW takes your eye away from the weird midsole.
This.

Aesthetically, these are my favorite since the 8. And I really like the XII.

13s already killing the 12's with the few cw I've seen so far. I'm ready to see what I can come up with on nikeid.

Back
Top Bottom