THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Agree with the article, the $200 price point is too high for most people. Not to mention Curry is crazy popular right now.

That being said, his shoes still look like doodoo :lol:

Hopefully nike steps it up for the 14 :nerd:

Nike's dominance eroding because Curry is projected to sell more shoes than Lebron this year? Pls.

If doesn't have a swoosh I can't do it.

Very dope @redrum3281 props for the creativity. :pimp:

View media item 1938749
I ordered a pair from Nike and they came like this. This colorway is sold out in my size on Nike.com. I contacted them and they won't even give me a discount code even though they sent me a pair with a defect.

Most are going to tell you that's minimal and that you are overreacting but if you're unhappy with what you got for your money then return them.

My pair had some glue on one of the posite panels. Very minimal and no way can be seen on foot. I didn't notice it until I was obsessively looking them over. To me...it was fine.

But again, if you're not happy return them. You're buying a product that is sold at a premium price and you should expect comparable quality.

I wonder what direction the Lebron 13 Elite will go. The KD8 elite is a very unique design and I wonder if Nike will go in that direction as well.

Last edited:
The regular 13s are high enough already, if they get a sock added to them they'll end up at knee level!

They should've lowered that back piece on the midsole and extended the heel clip instead. It looks terrible the way that big chunk of white just sticks out all the way up. These lows are weak, the mids are trash, and I don't buy into the elite gimmick so the 13's will be a complete pass for me. Hopefully the 14 gets it right. This is the 2nd year in a row I've skipped out on Lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom