THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Nike's dominance eroding because Curry is projected to sell more shoes than Lebron this year? Pls.

Last edited:
http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/04/s...-lebron-more-than-kd-kyrie-and-kobe-combined/

:wow:

Years and years of poor and uninspired sneaker designs are finally catching up (and of course Steph)...

Nike's dominance is slowing eroding...
UA Currys are def great designs with tons of inspiration :lol:

Curry 1 and 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron 12 and 13
I wouldn't mind trying a pair on court, but they would be taken off as I leave the gym. Maybe ill catch a pair at Ross or Marshalls with the rest of the UA line.

I'm a big Lebron, Nike, and Cavs fan and with that being said the Curry's are nice looking shoes and very comfortable, they're the first non Nike basketball shoe I've bought in years

I ordered a pair from Nike and they came like this. This colorway is sold out in my size on Nike.com. I contacted them and they won't even give me a discount code even though they sent me a pair with a defect.

I'm looking forward to the colorways of the elite.. If they're along the same lines as the KD elite colorways it's gonna be a problem. :nerd:

Ya'll seeing these pe's bron got on ? 
nerd.gif

Curry 1 and 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron 12 and 13

Sorry man, I'm no fan of the current iteration of Nike basketball but those Currys' are extemely generic. The factory manufacturing those could easily slap Nike, Adidas or Reebok logos on them.

View media item 1938749
I ordered a pair from Nike and they came like this. This colorway is sold out in my size on Nike.com. I contacted them and they won't even give me a discount code even though they sent me a pair with a defect.
Why do you think you're entitled a code? All you have to do is return them for a refund. You basically want them to hand out $30 - $50 dollars because you have a little chip on the posite.

Back
Top Bottom