THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

The day Lebron 7s retro is going to be a problem for my wallet :smokin
I slept mad hard on the 7s. Red Carpets and Dunkmans was fire

Definitely. What kills me is that some of the samples or PEs i've seen are honestly some of the best looking colorways i've ever seen for any shoe, and i'd hope that with new releases some of those might drop. Need a new pair of Dunkmans though after tearing my OGs to shreds.

nerd.gif

Why dont they release colorways like those PEs? Instead we get some crazy sh---- with some wild irrelevant story behind them

Why dont they release colorways like those PEs? Instead we get some crazy sh---- with some wild irrelevant story behind them

I was just about to say this. I still part of the problem with the last few shoes has just been not many great color ways.

I was just about to say this. I still part of the problem with the last few shoes has just been not many great color ways.

Thats because Nike has had this weird marketing strategy the past couple of years. They keep producing these colorways that may or may not make sense but emphasize the story behind the colorways. People arent buying because no one is connecting to the stories. The swoosh has gotta realize that you got to let time and history make the stories and/or let the consumer make their own stories through the shoes. Just focus on making shoes that people want to wear.

Can anyone say how the fit is on the Elite 13s compared to the Regular 13s? I have 1 pair of 13s and on my right foot which is a bit wider has a lot of irritation on my pinky toe. It is to the point where I can't wear the shoes at all because it caves in too much. I wore them for a whole shift and wish I didn't. I had the same problem with the Lebron 12s, but those broke in a little bit. The 13s did not break in after 10 hours of wearing. 

Is the upper material on the Elites much softer and not as stiff as the regular 13s? And is there a big noticeable difference on how they fit?

1 more win for KD and Lebron and we will see Nike cooking up champ packs! I feel bad who ever pre ordered those $400 MVP curry champ packs lol

Back
Top Bottom