THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

1 more win for KD and Lebron and we will see Nike cooking up champ packs! I feel bad who ever pre ordered those $400 MVP curry champ packs lol

Nike better give us both packs either way.

I have 1 pair of 13s and on my right foot which is a bit wider has a lot of irritation on my pinky toe. It is to the point where I can't wear the shoes at all because it caves in too much.

Have you tried just bumping yourself a half size up? I had that problem with the Kyries. The elite has a leather instead of a mesh type around the inner toe area, but other than that no big difference

Since 7s are the theme in this thread right now. These are my mega sleepers. Im a sucker for suede. Wouldnt mind a 13 ext like these
this would be nice but sadly I think the ext line is done, did grab the final "technically LeBron ext" in the Luxbron for $100 of the bay, shout out to @VentureBlake  for letting me know of the find

Have you tried just bumping yourself a half size up? I had that problem with the Kyries. The elite has a leather instead of a mesh type around the inner toe area, but other than that no big difference
Yes, I did get .5 size up from my standard size and it still caves in. I would have more 13s if I could actually wear them.

It wasn't a champ pack, it was a back to back MVP pack.
Those who preordered will get their pairs 6/24, after the finals. Why do you think it would be a preorder instead of a straight out buy now. You think UA would be smart and not jump the gun, they even made NBA finals PEs but looks like that won't happen...but Nike has done that in the past with the Lebron 7, Lebron 8, and Lebron 11. Even the Lebron 1 AZG had an elite version. YES, an elite version made for the post season. They thought that Lebron would make the playoffs his rookie year. Crazy...

Last edited:

It wasn't a champ pack, it was a back to back MVP pack.
Those who preordered will get their pairs 6/24, after the finals. Why do you think it would be a preorder instead of a straight out buy now. You think UA would be smart and not jump the gun, they even made NBA finals PEs but looks like that won't happen...but Nike has done that in the past with the Lebron 7, Lebron 8, and Lebron 11. Even the Lebron 1 AZG had an elite version. YES, an elite version made for the post season. They thought that Lebron would make the playoffs his rookie year. Crazy...
It was an MVP pack, it even says mvp on the shoes. It was a preorder because shoes take awhile to produce, and how would they have known for sure he would win MVP again.

Are you talking about a specific PE colourway? There's a difference between that and an 'Elite' or 'PS' model.

It was an MVP pack, it even says mvp on the shoes. It was a preorder because shoes take awhile to produce, and how would they have known for sure he would win MVP again.

Its been known for a loong time....first unanimous mvp ever, its been his for a while

Are you talking about a specific PE colourway? There's a difference between that and an 'Elite' or 'PS' model.
The changed the model of the AZG, putting the carbon fiber where the back plate was i think and the model was a little bit higher and there was some weight reduction. Not a PE color way, completely different model.

it was dubbed by many as a two time champ pack but quickly changed it to back to back MVP. Also sole collector revealed a PE that said "2016 finals champion" With a blue upper and gold gradient. UA jumped the gun and rode the hell out of the hype.

I wish they didnt do white midsoles for the lows, ugh i hate white midsoles on bred shoes, dont like it on the greys either

The changed the model of the AZG, putting the carbon fiber where the back plate was i think and the model was a little bit higher and there was some weight reduction. Not a PE color way, completely different model.

First time I'm hearing about this.

pics?

heres the link to the video

Ok, so it's a well known LBJ PE colourway that was never released. It's the same as the GR AZG in terms of tech. Where exactly in the video are you noting the higher cut, carbon fiber on the heel and weight reduction?

For some reason I feel you're thinking about the 20-5-5 or some of the other post-season type shoes they released earlier in his career.

Last edited:
Ok, so it's a well known LBJ PE colourway that was never released. It's the same as the GR AZG in terms of tech. Where exactly in the video are you noting the higher cut, carbon fiber on the heel and weight reduction?

For some reason I feel you're thinking about the 20-5-5 or some of the other post-season type shoes they released earlier in his career.
correct this isnt an "elite" model, this is just an unreleased AZG that never saw the light of day, before the "Elite" aka "PS" lebron use to wear soldiers as his playoff/postseason kicks then when petrie took over (7th sig) he made a lighter version of the signature shoe up to the 8th sig and called them "PS" then he renamed the "PS" into "Elites" and that didnt kick in until the 9th sig shoes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom