THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Couple more I'd like to have if I can find them cheap enough. Horror Flick and Space Race are two that I'll try to eventually grab. Appreciate the love fellas!

Last edited:
daltonbc daltonbc

What are you getting done to the Navy Elites? I've been plotting on scooping a pair when they get cheaper and having them customized. Thinking of having them made into a semi champ pack. Gold swoosh and trimming with no speckles.

Lol great minds think alike. That's exactly what I wanted done and you were the person I was gonna reach out to. Just gotta secure a pair at some point. Im hoping the elites get down to around $100.

They run a little long, but TTS. If you have wide feet you probably won't like the fit no matter what size you go with.

^^^ This man knows. The length was almost enough to where I couldbe done a 10.t and be fine, but the sides and heel and ankle where wayyyy to tight. An 11.5 would've been like clown shoes lol

^^^ This man knows. The length was almost enough to where I couldbe done a 10.t and be fine, but the sides and heel and ankle where wayyyy to tight. An 11.5 would've been like clown shoes lol

He rights i wear a 11 in all Jordan's
But lebrons I have to get a 12 the fit is crazy tight

Def tts. If you have normal to narrow width feet, you don't want them to be too long once they finally break in.

Exts are dope

I noticed there seems to be 2 versions of the Lebron 13 Doernbecher, one version has a black part going over some of the lace part while the other version doesn't. Why is this and is there a way to choose which of the 2 versions you're buying?

I noticed there seems to be 2 versions of the Lebron 13 Doernbecher, one version has a black part going over some of the lace part while the other version doesn't. Why is this and is there a way to choose which of the 2 versions you're buying?

U know that's a good question
And frankly I have no idea to what the deal is with that
Good observation tho

U know that's a good question
And frankly I have no idea to what the deal is with that
Good observation tho

It's just the Men's release vs the Kids/GS release. Men's has posite piece on top of foot, kids does not.

Back
Top Bottom