The LeBron Store. UNKWN. Updated details. 6/3/11.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

never heard of those brands, thought it was gonna be a nike kinda shop.

I've heard of a few of those brands but I was also expecting NIKE stuff. Thought it would be a place to exclusively get his line of clothing.
Watch him release a couple of kicks that will only be available to this store.
grin.gif
Would like to see how it will look when it's done though.

Originally Posted by TxRook

I've heard of a few of those brands but I was also expecting NIKE stuff. Thought it would be a place to exclusively get his line of clothing.
grin.gif

Original Fake, A.P.C, and even Nike Tier Zero.

There will be Nike and LeBron stuff. The man tattooed 'witness' on himself, you think he's not going to sell his own gear at his own store?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

grin.gif

Original Fake, A.P.C, and even Nike Tier Zero.

There will be Nike and LeBron stuff. The man tattooed 'witness' on himself, you think he's not going to sell his own gear at his own store?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif

I meant exclusively. Just NIKE LeBron stuff, nothing else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif

I meant exclusively. Just NIKE LeBron stuff, nothing else.
laugh.gif

Lebron #$!*% with that Original Fake???!!!... This man knows his stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lebron #$!*% with that Original Fake???!!!... This man knows his stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

get YMCM, MMG, and the ugg boot homie in there every now and then and thats all the publicity they need

but in all honesty this is a great idea, and should work if done properly. anyone know how close of proximity to AA arena it will be? i think the closer the better

get YMCM, MMG, and the ugg boot homie in there every now and then and thats all the publicity they need

but in all honesty this is a great idea, and should work if done properly. anyone know how close of proximity to AA arena it will be? i think the closer the better

Back
Top Bottom