THE MARK SANCHEZ SLURPING UNAPPRECIATION

I got a few "Viva la Raza" texts from my boys in Queens literally seconds after the Jets picked him up...
laugh.gif

He threw the 1st pitch at the Mets game which further pushes my belief that NYers are either Mets/Jets fans or Giants/Yankees fan, no mix n match

Your theory is like 70% correct though, its more of a Queens/Long Island thing:

Its usually Mets/Islanders/Jets/Knicks
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

or

Yankees/Giants/Rangers/Knicks

Originally Posted by CP1708

No worries, he'll fail.

Jet's were gassed last season about their QB too, it didn't work out so well.

If they keep him benched next year, then maybe he has a shot, if they try to put him out there, year one, with no one to throw too, he'll get himself killed. They have a great running game, they should let Clemens take the hits, get some WR help in year two, and then see if Sanchez can make it. Let the kid watch and learn first.
QFT

I just wana know how everyone thought the kid came out too early, (media included) but now he's some sort of sure thing?

Why? Cause he interviews well?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Wait, so if you have two Mexican parents, but you were born in the states you are not "full Mexican".

roll.gif

I've heard it all.

Both of my parents were born in Peru but I was born and raised in Queens NYC my entire life, I am def not FULL Peruvian.
It must be a different mind set for East Coast folk, since the homeland is far away. Personally, I've made constant trips to el rancho andplaces around Mexico. I'm well aware of my culture. Solo espanol en la casa.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

or

Yeah I first noticed that with Nas,he is always wearing Mets or Jets stuff.

laugh.gif

Wait, so if you have two Mexican parents, but you were born in the states you are not "full Mexican".

roll.gif

I've heard it all.

Both of my parents were born in Peru but I was born and raised in Queens NYC my entire life, I am def not FULL Peruvian.
It must be a different mind set for East Coast folk, since the homeland is far away. Personally, I've made constant trips to el rancho and places around Mexico. I'm well aware of my culture. Solo espanol en la casa.
True you live very close to your homeland, Peru is very far away I've only been there once when I was 6. I'm going there this year though.

My fam speaks to me in Spanish and I respond to them in English.

Even though Giants Stadium is not in NYC, Marc Dirty Sanchez is about to put up Derek Jeter women numbers.
pimp.gif
You have competition Derek.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

or

I'm Rangers/Mets/Jets/Knicks

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I've heard it all.

ohhhhh damn i though he was half white
laugh.gif
smh.gif
damn im not even making any sense

Originally Posted by 49ers650

He threw the 1st pitch at the Mets game which further pushes my belief that NYers are either Mets/Jets fans or Giants/Yankees fan, no mix n match

I'm a Jets/Yankees/Rangers/Knicks fan. So your statement is wrong.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It's only been two days and I'm sick of hearing about this guy.

Not to mention he's a Jet,
sick.gif
Says the Dolphin fan.....

Originally Posted by Biggie62

same here...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by Biggie62

same here...
pimp.gif
Jets/Yankees for me (I don't follow hockey or basketball, although I am pulling for the Rangers in the playoffs).

I honestly dont see how Sanchez can fail in the system he is going to...Especially with the defense he will have protecting him.

So, get ready to hear even more about him for years to come...

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Mexican-American QB
pimp.gif
Seems like a great kid as well as great talent. Don't wanna sound cliche but I dont think Mex-American youth can have enough positive rolemodels

Back
Top Bottom