"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

A few huh?
Most of us actually have to wait for them to be delivered.

That's why I said I few in HERE idk a out else where but if you look on IG trending the #AJ12 there's about 5 on feet pics the rest are reselling so.......

Can't believe this shoe got a card, but the WC4'S got nothing!? WTF!?

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop nonetheless!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Agreed, the retro card and hangtag are absolute dealbreakers for me. My wc4s are going back

Bruh.... I could see some validity in your statement if most dudes weren't waiting for their shipments. IG Facebook Twitter will all have what you see

The man asked for on feet pics where do you find them other than social media accounts?
Once again I known ppl in here want them and like them but IMO most out of the forum bought to resell that was my point.

Is the quality really that bad? Waiting on my pair.

My friend and I expected better, but then again we grew up with OG's; but even with that, they have still put out some nice quality retros from time to time. That's how I felt when I saw them, you might think otherwise.

Last edited:
woah didnt know this thread was here. no wonder i was thinking it wasnt busy in the other thread :lol:

damn these sold out quick huh? shocker of the year

Bruh.... I could see some validity in your statement if most dudes weren't waiting for their shipments. IG Facebook Twitter will all have what you see

The man asked for on feet pics where do you find them other than social media accounts?
Once again I known ppl in here want them and like them but IMO most out of the forum bought to resell that was my point.

Ok. Most people purchased them to resell. That's why we don't see on foot pics....

My friend and I expected better, but then again we grew up with OG's; but even with that, they have still put out some nice quality retros from time to time. That's how I felt when I saw them, you might think otherwise.
agree..coming form an OG background it takes alot these days to be satisfied or impressed...if i had no idea of OG's the remastered would be an excellent made shoe..kinda regretting selling ALOT of my retros that were pristine perfect condition..currently shopping for some retros instead of whats being released other than the ovo's..also getting ready to see how to sole swap a bunch of OG/retros shoes that would be cool to wear again...

Last edited:
for those that have these are they more like og built where they have thicker leather and are heavier with a firmer zoom feel or are they more like the early retro where its lighter with a thinner leather more flexible midsole and more responsive zoom?

Back
Top Bottom