"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yeah 12's are tricky. They are one of the only shoes I have to go a half size down for. Since this is the first 12 release in a while I'm interested to see how they fit too. I was lucky enough to grab a size 12 (my normal size) from nike, and an 11.5 from foot locker. I will post how they fit also for people planning on the French Blue 12's, Flu Games, ect.

You're the man! Since you got both sizes, it will be interesting to hear which size fits you better. Repped.

Last edited:
Oh these retailed for $190. I thought I read an article were they were listed for $220. That explains it all. All the people who took Ls on black ovos, psnys would definitely want to pick up this release. Also it's the first GR XII in some time and has "the master" as a nickname.

Was gonna tweet shoe palace to find out if the 13 that shows on their site is still available...but apparently they have me blocked. I'm guessing it's a result of this tweet?

Quote was taken from an eBay listing...guess they didn't like it?
roll.gif

This release IMO was like a sleeper car. Looks like an easy everyday nothing special, and then RD comes and the thing takes off! I wasn't expecting the decent amount of hype with these.

Can't imagine how OVO 12s gonna be 
laugh.gif
Not even gonna bother with the OVO 12's. Havent had a smooth online cop since the Infrared 6's. Thats easily gonna be the hardest of them all.

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.

Last edited:

Was gonna tweet shoe palace to find out if the 13 that shows on their site is still available...but apparently they have me blocked. I'm guessing it's a result of this tweet?

Quote was taken from an eBay listing...guess they didn't like it?
roll.gif
I had 11.5 in my cart around 2pm et today after getting "Cart is busy" page several times. Just couldn't finnish the checkout since i dont have a US address for billing info :frown: 

Last edited:

Not even gonna bother with the OVO 12's. Havent had a smooth online cop since the Infrared 6's. Thats easily gonna be the hardest of them all.
Really man? that sucks. I've been successful on most releases I try on. Might be your internet connection? Also I've been more successful on my iphone mobile sites than on my laptop. 

Also check your internet speed and ping. The lower the ping, the better 
pimp.gif

http://www.speedtest.net/ 

And for anyone that doesn't know this, call you service provider if you think your internet is slow. They will ask what your numbers are and try to fix it to the right speed. Especially if you are payign for good service

Really man? that sucks. I've been successful on most releases I try on. Might be your internet connection? Also I've been more successful on my iphone mobile sites than on my laptop. 

Also check your internet speed and ping. The lower the ping, the better 
pimp.gif

http://www.speedtest.net/ 

And for anyone that doesn't know this, call you service provider if you think your internet is slow. They will ask what your numbers are and try to fix it to the right speed. Especially if you are payign for good service
Ping is essentially irrelevant, as you're pinging some random server from which you're testing your connection, not the server from which you're attempting to buy shoes.

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.
I wouldn't discount the tax return ballers on these

Thanks to the guys saying eastbay was still a go at 3. Got a 2nd pair. I will keep one and trade the other. These are in demand here in CT. This is a very nice shoe, don't get me wrong, but I'm still shocked at how popular this colorway is.

I wouldn't discount the tax return ballers on these

Who here used their tax return money to buy? I didn't even file my taxes yet. I submit that there are some who used tax return to buy, but this group shouldn't be enough to explain these numbers. I would think wc4 is the more desired too.

But whatever the reasons out there, the fact these somehow created salt and reselling in the 300s on Craigslist is proof in the pudding.

Geez I can't believe these are reselling for over 300 already. Do you guys think these just all the initial people who struck out and the price will go down?

Who here used their tax return money to buy? I didn't even file my taxes yet. I submit that there are some who used tax return to buy, but this group shouldn't be enough to explain these numbers. I would think wc4 is the more desired too.

But whatever the reasons out there, the fact these somehow created salt and reselling in the 300s on Craigslist is proof in the pudding.
I have not even received my t4 yet lol

I am barely going to my taxes later this week. Was waiting on some final paper work that came in today.

I'll give it a week once the resellers start returning their pairs

I'll admit I resold this release... 5 pairs at healthy profit. There won't be anyone returning a pair based on what I'm seeing on this one. Just trying to offset my white cement 4's I plan on keeping. Will say I didn't see the resale value on these, only bought one pair at the 10am drop and then came home around 2:30 and hit finishline for 4 more pairs until they were sold out. All pairs sold within about 3 hours of that sell out on finishline. The thirst was there for sure.

Is the quality really that bad? Waiting on my pair.

The upper is full grain leather, the synthetic part is the embossed snakeskin on the front/outer portion of the upper. I mean they could buy inexpensive real leather,but the quality of materials in these I would not say are bad.

Just checked craigslist. Multiple pictures of guys with 8 pairs and lots of FSRs. Resellers scooped up this release. I guess because of the black ovo demand, they figured these would also have similar appeal.

Last edited:
Tax return = your money so what does it matter?

Response aimed at me? If so, the answer is that it doesn't matter how people spend their own money. The only thing that matters is that there are people in the forums spewing inaccorect information and aren't held accountable.

I treat every release that I really want as limited. The ones I kinda want as general. So the effort is related to each category.

Yet there are ones who are new to the shoe game asking for information and getting mislead. It just grinds my gears! Someone think of the little people.

If not aimed at me, ignore rant.

Last edited:
These sold out so fast. Local FTL was fcfs and employee told me they sold out in 2 hours. Local spot sold out within the hour of release. Thirst so realllll

Back
Top Bottom