"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Everybody better be on it for the French blue 12s. If these sold like this cats are about to be all over the release next month.

Honestly I'd only take that 20 off French blue deal n actually be happy cause I already have a pair of masters. I'd be mad if that was my only pair being cancelled even with that offer in return

Everybody better be on it for the French blue 12s. If these sold like this cats are about to be all over the release next month.
for real. resellers taking notes after these masters went OD quick. wonder if the foot stores are gonna change it to raffle entry instead of fcfs to get rid of all the ratchetness that comes with waiting in line.

Honestly I'd only take that 20 off French blue deal n actually be happy cause I already have a pair of masters. I'd be mad if that was my only pair being cancelled even with that offer in return

That's my situation, just got the email cancellation and I just want these, don't really care about the French blues now I gotta pray for a restock or pay resale. So pissed, thought I had these easily off snkrs.

That's my situation, just got the email cancellation and I just want these, don't really care about the French blues now I gotta pray for a restock or pay resale. So pissed, thought I had these easily off snkrs.
Buy Frenchies for 20% off, sell for resale, cop this pair? Sure, it sucks that you'll have to wait until the Frenchies are in hand, but at least you know you'll have the cash to pay resale value for these?

Buy Frenchies for 20% off, sell for resale, cop this pair? Sure, it sucks that you'll have to wait until the Frenchies are in hand, but at least you know you'll have the cash to pay resale value for these?

That's what I was thinking, it's just a big hassle. But looks like I gotta put in some extra work for these. Wish they'd reserve my size for the flu games instead of the Frenchies

That's what I was thinking, it's just a big hassle. But looks like I gotta put in some extra work for these. Wish they'd reserve my size for the flu games instead of the Frenchies

You could always ask [emoji]128064[/emoji]

what was the logic behind doing FCFS at retail stores? Not sure if it had anything to do with the backdooring of Yeezy boost release a week prior...

for real. resellers taking notes after these masters went OD quick. wonder if the foot stores are gonna change it to raffle entry instead of fcfs to get rid of all the ratchetness that comes with waiting in line.
FCFS works well if the stores in your area are organized and have a lot of stock. If you live near a House of Hoops, GR shoes usually are available all morning long and don't sell out until noon or after. That was at least the case in my local area so definitely YMMV.

talked to customer chat and they said mine should be delivered by 3/4 and that they're preparing to ship right now. 

My SNKRS app purchase says "In Progress" and on desktop says "preparing to ship" with estimated date still 3/3/16.
No shipping email delay or any notice yet... Am I about to get screwed out of my pair?

Not really keeping up in the thread although I "scored" a pair off SNKRS.... are people REALLY getting these cancelled order emails?

I haven't gotten a cancellation. People trippin off of Nike not sending out "your order has shipped" emails.

Ever since they opened up to WEB and Android the SNKRS app has been funky

Talked to a Nike rep... Most orders have been either scheduled to ship or have already shipped. It's very possible that we may not receive the actual shipping email until the actual day it arrives. They looked in the system and said my pair should be here by 3/2...but the system for some reason is delayed on automatically updating. So some members may actually begin to receive as early as tomorrow. We shall see if it's bs but she assured me that if you have a confirmation number/email you're good

talked to customer chat and they said mine should be delivered by 3/4 and that they're preparing to ship right now. 
Talked to a Nike rep... Most orders have been either scheduled to ship or have already shipped. It's very possible that we may not receive the actual shipping email until the actual day it arrives. They looked in the system and said my pair should be here by 3/2...but the system for some reason is delayed on automatically updating. So some members may actually begin to receive as early as tomorrow. We shall see if it's bs but she assured me that if you have a confirmation number/email you're good
Guys...For real...NDC Reps DO NOT know what is going on. They guess, make up, and speculate about what could be going on.  They read your order screen back to you.  "Oh -it's preparing to ship" Yeah-no ish Sherlock it's been that status for 3 days.  I hope everyone gets their shoes but don't hang your hopes on NDC csr info.  ijs

My buddy has both the email and confirmation number but received his cancellation email today. Just cause you have the email confirmation doesn't mean it won't be cancelled still. Why would nike think that anyone would want the ugly french blues they are "reserving" for their cancellations? Like it's some sort of consolation prize... pathetic another nike fail! Smdh

Last edited by a moderator:

A UPS MyChoice account would trump her comment.

Yup I got the cancellation email an hour ago, confirmation doesn't mean anything until you get that shipped email.

Been around a long time but first time posting...

Didn't get a shipping email, however, just checked order status on NDC and status is "Shipped". I ordered through SNKRS after multiple credit card failures. 15 minutes ago it said "Preparing to ship" and now it has "Shipped". Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom