"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Damn I wish I would've ordered to be canceled and had Frenchies on lock with 20% that would've been awesome.
my eastbay pair shipped with confirmation email and tracking. is it wrong for me to hope my ndc pair now gets cancelled so ican get that 20% code and also lock down a pair of french blues?
laugh.gif

Just got my cancelled ndc email this sucks. Until it ships no one is safe =\. Here's hoping they restock and I'm able to get my size 12. Good luck to everyone.

my eastbay pair shipped with confirmation email and tracking. is it wrong for me to hope my ndc pair now gets cancelled so ican get that 20% code and also lock down a pair of french blues? :lol:

LOL heck no you have one pear locked down I'd be wishing the same [emoji]128513[/emoji]

my eastbay pair shipped with confirmation email and tracking. is it wrong for me to hope my ndc pair now gets cancelled so ican get that 20% code and also lock down a pair of french blues?
laugh.gif
LOL heck no you have one pear locked down I'd be wishing the same [emoji]128513[/emoji]
ok so im gonna be one of the only ones in here praying for my cancellation email rofl

canceled orders,,, that's what happens when you leave it to the internet,,
only one to blame is yourself,,

when I ordered my pair of wc4s from snkrs I received a delay in shipping that same sat afternoon,,
i got my ***** of the couch and went to champs & lined up for unclaimed pairs at 5pm,,,
ended up copin 2 pairs when I didn't win a single raffle,,,

like my mma homie says "don't leave it on the judges hands"

when I ordered my pair of wc4s from snkrs I received a delay in shipping that same sat afternoon,,
i got my ***** of the couch and went to champs & lined up for unclaimed pairs at 5pm,,,

Sorry buddy its not that easy for most to get pairs in store. Matter of fact. Not one store (FTL, FTA, CHPS) down here releases left overs anymore. All RTV...

my eastbay pair shipped with confirmation email and tracking. is it wrong for me to hope my ndc pair now gets cancelled so ican get that 20% code and also lock down a pair of french blues? :lol:

I honestly doubt that email was legit,, there's no way NDC would hold a pair for anyone,, no matter what the situation was

But we didn't know there were shipping problems until like today, so how could we go and get unclaimed pairs?  

Also in that example you got lucky AF that there were unclaimed pairs or else you might have been out of luck if your SNKRS pair was cancelled.

laugh.gif
I honestly doubt that email was legit,, there's no way NDC would hold a pair for anyone,, no matter what the situation was
i dont know firsthand if its legit cuz i dont have 1. so im basing it off multiple people who posted that they got that email, and hoping i get one.

How the **** do you guys keep getting through on Eastbay man? I don't want multiples or pairs to resell...I just want a single 13 to wear the **** out of.

i hope everyone eats that hasn't,, I prefer these master 12s then the frenches since all black looks dope[emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm ready to get an answer either way.. My stomach drops every time I get an email thinking I got cancelled.

At the rate they're passing those French blues out they may not even release on NDC for normal customers..

Yeah that email is legit. Just got my cancellation email along with the chance to get the french blue 12s and 20%. 
mean.gif

So ****ing bogus.  Just got the cancellation email for one of the pairs.  Praying that the other one doesn't suffer the same BS fate.  Nike really messed up on this one.

My wife and I placed an order each, I got shipping confirmation and a tracking number for my pair about 5 minutes ago and hers is still "in progress". Hopefully we both can get ours, she isn't too thrilled about getting the French Blues.

Back
Top Bottom