"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

The wording of the email reads: To help make up for it, we’re setting aside a pair of the Air Jordan 12 French Blue that will drop in the coming weeks, exclusively for you, in your size, for you to purchase should you want them.  You’ll also receive 20% Off your next order, whether it’s for the Jordans or something else.

Now I'm not a piece of crap like Nike, but it sounds to me like they're saying I can use that 20% on the Jordans aka French Blues that they were referring to in the previous sentence.

If I can't use it for that damn shoe then I'm taking the complaint to Nike HQ (China?).
So you can buy the FB12s and keep the 20% for something else? Nice. 

I'm ready to get an answer either way.. My stomach drops every time I get an email thinking I got cancelled.

At the rate they're passing those French blues out they may not even release on NDC for normal customers..

either that or there going to be mass produced like crazy!!!
which makes these masters more hyped lol

Does that 20% have an expiration date on it?Is it only for the French Blues? 
nerd.gif
 If it does......Any of ya who aren't gonna use on the French Blues...don't stop yourself from leaving it in my PMs 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
This

Footlocker has no sizes for phone order as of 1:07a EST.

I've called 100+ stores in the New England area (mall stores, boutiques, etc.). Can't find a single men's size anywhere, let alone my size.

Got my shipping notification from NDC just a few mins ago. This was after I got a delayed email earlier today. Same thing happened with the 72-10's

I dunno, I'll probably use it for the frenchies and then sell those and use that money to get the dang shoe I actually want which is paying resell for the Masters lol.

Someone that thinking a step ahead!

But kudos to Nike for taking a page outta the Yeezy book and offering first dibs on the next release.

Still in limbo... Man feel like I entered a raffle after paying for the shoes and getting a receipt. Lol one of the craziest releases I've ever seen

Back
Top Bottom