"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I also got the cancellation email at 12:03am PST, oh well, just waiting to get my GC refunded the balance as well as my CC. Life moves on

I don't want the French blues, still haven't heard if the masters shipped or were cancelled. 10:12 a.m. snkrs app ordered. Fingers crossed.

You haven't been around long then.

For LA (can't speak on other regions): there were more people that got multiples of the masters than WCs, 72-10s, Maroons, or Bordeaux. I was seeing one maybe two boxes for most cats. With the Masters, I've seen more reselling posts than sneaker pics and they had 3 or more pair.

If that's typical elsewhere, then damn. I guess the good times are over now!

Honestly, you just haven't been around long then. The stuff you are seeing now has been around since shoe collecting became a hobby. You are just now seeing it I guess.

I got the, Cancellation / French Blue offer email as well.  I like the look of The Masters more than the French Blue but I'll do. 

Does anyone who got he cancellation email still show their order as preparing to ship on NDC? I got through on the sneakers app but got a cancel email , but after checking on NDC it's still Showing Preparing to ship. Wtf

Does anyone who got he cancellation email still show their order as preparing to ship on NDC? I got through on the sneakers app but got a cancel email , but after checking on NDC it's still Showing Preparing to ship. Wtf
same here

Damn, cody back at it again with the free jordans!!
This had me rollin'
roll.gif

Troll post but what are the chances these will pop up again on some sites? Resisted as much as I could but seeing them in person sealed the deal

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the craziest release of all time. Still funny that people thought these would sit or that it's because of tax refunds that they sold. They're a beastly shoe and highly sought after. Wish I had a ton more pairs, don't see these getting too much restock if at all. Damn shame that a lot of people who really wanted them are going to be missing out.

Oh I'm still convinced that Tax refunds had a great deal to do with these selling the way they did. No one can convince me otherwise.

Nike getting back at me for returning my flawed WC IVs [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got off the chat with a rep that said my order was waiting to be picked up.  My status on SNKRS says In Progress and online says the same but then says Preparing to Ship.  We'll see how it goes since I haven't got a delay email or anything yet.  Fingers crossed as I liked the shoe.

Got off the chat with a rep that said my order was waiting to be picked up.  My status on SNKRS says In Progress and online says the same but then says Preparing to Ship.  We'll see how it goes since I haven't got a delay email or anything yet.  Fingers crossed as I liked the shoe.

Same here. Wish Nike would just ship or cancel. I'm tired of waiting lol

Back
Top Bottom