"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

devil.gif
 Get'erm

Damn been since the release day... Got em through snkrs. But no cancellation email or shipping email. Just says "in progress".

from all these eastbay phone orders,, some saying oos others getting a pair,,
I wonder if some of yall are stealing each other's pairs lol
the eastbay order cancellations wave will hit the coast soon,,

Call Nike to make sure you didn't get canceled you should have gotten it shipped out at least by today

from all these eastbay phone orders,, some saying oos others getting a pair,,
I wonder if some of yall are stealing each other's pairs lol
the eastbay order cancellations wave will hit the coast soon,,

My pair from last night shipped already.

Finally got through on FTL and cooked on a size 10!!!  after sneakers/Nike got me yesterday with the L.   Keep trying they had 9.5 and 10 left.   The rep was a cool dude who said I was the first to call him bout this shoe/.  Keep calling its worth it.. Guys who paid over retail gonna be pissed. 

Finally got through on FTL and cooked on a size 10!!!  after sneakers/Nike got me yesterday with the L.   Keep trying they had 9.5 and 10 left.   The rep was a cool dude who said I was the first to call him bout this shoe/.  Keep calling its worth it.. Guys who paid over retail gonna be pissed. 
They probably wont be pissed, because they are not playing duck, duck... Goose with FTL and EB reps

damn these made damn near everybody in here turn into a reseller. got every dude tryin wipe out EB and ftl stock all at once.

Back
Top Bottom