"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I'll patiently just wait for a restock on these. Not saying one is gonna happen. If not oh well. There's no way I'm paying resell on them.
Just give me French blue 12s (which I'm locked) flu games, and white/red 12s

I thought these were going to sit, what a big mistake on my part. That jordan effect

Yeah me to had to pay resale, failed on release day.
Couldn't even get the pink 12s that dropped on Saturday wanted them for my niece.
Need to make more pairs of 12s for Europe they are very limited here in the UK.

I tried for those pink 12s too for my girl. I found out this morning that she was able to get through on NDC yesterday. Surprised she did

Good deal. Surprised she got through on NDC. I couldn't get through on any site. Gave up hope. My wife comes home at 8 pm, after 12 hours in clinicals with a pair for our 3 year old. She said the mall had some but if you didn't ask, you didn't know. Our 3 year old was mad happy

Good deal. Surprised she got through on NDC. I couldn't get through on any site. Gave up hope. My wife comes home at 8 pm, after 12 hours in clinicals with a pair for our 3 year old. She said the mall had some but if you didn't ask, you didn't know. Our 3 year old was mad happy

Damn your 3 year old girl rocks Jordan's? That's a fly kid right there. Good stuff

I gotta call these payment verification Eastbay Guys according to the rep. So I call them and he's like why you calling for. Everything good. What a waste of 20 min on hold

I gotta call these payment verification Eastbay Guys according to the rep. So I call them and he's like why you calling for. Everything good. What a waste of 20 min on hold
same thing happened to me on Friday :lol:
What's up with that product code on this pink joints?

Has anyone tried to call Finishline about crediting a card back for a reward on a store purchase that was not done because the store refused to take rewards on a launch shoe. The person I got today said they cannot which is the total opposite of what I have done in the past. I will call back tomorrow of course but does anyone else have experience with this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom