"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I really think that Finishline will restock the Master 12s in the next few months, not sire when but they definitely will be a RESTOCK considering people thought "oh theey will be a GR which I do believe just like finishline other places may have kept a good amount of pairs to the side for a RESTOCK.

Here's why, regarding my Master 12s or "Tax Season 12s" I purchased these online on the day of release (Sat. Feb. 27th) and there was an error with my shipping process. I recieved an email confirmation from finishline plus got a tracking number as well. Now for the next 2 days everytime I tried to view my order on the tracking number given to me, it kept stating (tracking number could not be found). So I checked on finishline and it says shipped so I waited another day to see if it clears up then I called Finishline and they said "oh don't worry your order didn't get cancelled and they kept saying give it a day or 2 more because maybe UPS didn't recieve the product yet.

Now I call finishline about 2-4 more times/days more regarding this problem and at the same time I tried to re-order from them by pulling off the whole "oh can you look up this product number, etc..etc" only b/c I hear that some orders may have been cancelled for some people....from what I heard from niketalk postings and so of course they say it is sold out and reassured me again that my order has not been cancelled and that to give it (a week more) till it finally ship's out.

Now about a week and a half later I call finishline again regarding my problem b/c my credit card was charged on the day of the release day, with no hold or anything; I was thinking the whole time everything was all good during that day, Finishline now tells me "no problem sir we'll just re-order you another replacement pair and as soon as it is located we will have the item shipped out to you with a express 2 day delivery.

Now if they were able to just locate another pair from their warehouse there has to be pairs on the side. To me even though you keep asking finishline to locate another pair and they say its sold out, its really not sold out lol......what do you guys think??

I really think that Finishline will restock the Master 12s in the next few months, not sire when but they definitely will be a RESTOCK considering people thought "oh theey will be a GR which I do believe just like finishline other places may have kept a good amount of pairs to the side for a RESTOCK.

Here's why, regarding my Master 12s or "Tax Season 12s" I purchased these online on the day of release (Sat. Feb. 27th) and there was an error with my shipping process. I recieved an email confirmation from finishline plus got a tracking number as well. Now for the next 2 days everytime I tried to view my order on the tracking number given to me, it kept stating (tracking number could not be found). So I checked on finishline and it says shipped so I waited another day to see if it clears up then I called Finishline and they said "oh don't worry your order didn't get cancelled and they kept saying give it a day or 2 more because maybe UPS didn't recieve the product yet.

Now I call finishline about 2-4 more times/days more regarding this problem and at the same time I tried to re-order from them by pulling off the whole "oh can you look up this product number, etc..etc" only b/c I hear that some orders may have been cancelled for some people....from what I heard from niketalk postings and so of course they say it is sold out and reassured me again that my order has not been cancelled and that to give it (a week more) till it finally ship's out.

Now about a week and a half later I call finishline again regarding my problem b/c my credit card was charged on the day of the release day, with no hold or anything; I was thinking the whole time everything was all good during that day, Finishline now tells me "no problem sir we'll just re-order you another replacement pair and as soon as it is located we will have the item shipped out to you with a express 2 day delivery.

Now if they were able to just locate another pair from their warehouse there has to be pairs on the side. To me even though you keep asking finishline to locate another pair and they say its sold out, its really not sold out lol......what do you guys think??
I better get rid of my pairs then. Ahha. Finishline is crap tho. N

A restock is always possible but imo unlikely. My logic is simple - since when does Nike reserve a shoe with 20% for cancelled orders?

heat410 heat410 when you sign into your fnl account, then go to the order's details, there were no tracking number under shipping? I know the fnl shipping emails they've recently sent are messed up when you try to track with no number in it.

Well, I got the same size in the masters as I did the taxis. Some say TTS some say they run big.
Best bet is to go by other 12's you have.
I'll forever be the same size in 12's, & will continue getting the same size.
Yea, my taxi's are 0.5 too big, so I think I'll just size 0.5 down and hope for the best.

It might just be me, but lately the sizing on remastered joints has seemed different then older retros. For example, the cp3 13s seem like they fit slightly smaller to me than my HGG 13s, while the NA white cement 4s seem more roomy then my 2012 white cements. Maybe I'm just crazy though :lol:

Last edited:
For those who actually wore these, how is the comfort? My sister called me pissed off about these being stiff and lacking the feel of the zoom unit. She wore her CDP Taxi XII's instead lol. I don't have these yet, but I'll be disappointed if the don't feel somewhat like the 03-04 XII's
They comfortable, for me they feel TTS too, overall satisfied with them.

For those saying these run small in the toe box.. Really?? For me, these are close to TTS in width and half size long in the toe, and I don't have very wide feet, as the XXX, which are snug for most, fit me very well in my normal size(both width and length.) oh well, everyone's foot and preferred fitting is different, so for everyone trying to confirm sizing on these..... There won't be any confirmation :lol:

Anyone have their order say shipped and then not receive it? I didn't receive my shipment last Thursday and now Nike is telling me that it's out of stock. How does it go from shipped to OOS? Makes no sense.

Anyone have their order say shipped and then not receive it? I didn't receive my shipment last Thursday and now Nike is telling me that it's out of stock. How does it go from shipped to OOS? Makes no sense.
What's your carrier's tracking say?

What was the date on it, when'd you get shipping confirmation from ndc?

I purchased it on NDC on release date and then got an email on 3/4/16 at 12:45am saying the ship date got delayed and the new ship date will be on or around 3/14:16. At 6:39pm same day, I got an email saying it was shipped and I would receive it by 3/9/16. On 3/9/16, I checked the status and nothing changed. Still said shipped, but no update on location. I contacted Nike two days after and they said they would get back to me. Now they're telling me it's out of stock and they're refunding me. Bs man. I tried asking for a reservation for the French blues like they did for those that got cancelled and a 20% discount, but they're not trying to give me that option.

^ really odd process you went through, once someone gets a ups or fedex tracking number means the box is packed and labeled waiting for the trucks in memphis to pick them up. Since nike's been generous with these cancels, I'd press them again for the things you mentioned.

What was the date on it, when'd you get shipping confirmation from ndc?

I purchased it on NDC on release date and then got an email on 3/4/16 at 12:45am saying the ship date got delayed and the new ship date will be on or around 3/14:16. At 6:39pm same day, I got an email saying it was shipped and I would receive it by 3/9/16. On 3/9/16, I checked the status and nothing changed. Still said shipped, but no update on location. I contacted Nike two days after and they said they would get back to me. Now they're telling me it's out of stock and they're refunding me. Bs man. I tried asking for a reservation for the French blues like they did for those that got cancelled and a 20% discount, but they're not trying to give me that option.

Or you'll get a pair for free. Cross those fingers.

Back
Top Bottom