"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

If that's your opinion, ok.

It is, and I'm sure many of the people that continue paying over double retail for them agree. Pretty impressive for a new cw with a GR to sell out basically immediately upon release. Sold out faster than the wc4 which I'm sure many would consider to be a classic. Glad I got my pairs, but wish I had more honestly.

It is, and I'm sure many of the people that continue paying over double retail for them agree. Pretty impressive for a new cw with a GR to sell out basically immediately upon release. Sold out faster than the wc4 which I'm sure many would consider to be a classic. Glad I got my pairs, but wish I had more honestly.

Although i do think these are nice, I passed on them. but I think these sold out so fast because of the income tax ballers. Money is gettin scarce out here for a lot of people.

If that's your opinion, ok.
i havent seen a single pair sell for $400....thats double retail. they not even $400 on flight club. you got your info wrong.

i havent seen a single pair sell for $400....thats double retail. they not even $400 on flight club. you got your info wrong.
190 x 2 = 380. I've seen a lot sell for that and more actually.
my mistake. i see like maybe 3 sizes on FC selling for $400. the rest are under that. i think majority of peeps wouldnt pay $380 to $400. theres pairs all over twitter for less.

feels like the same convo happens over and over and over.

its hard to compare the WC 4 with these as far as sell out speed since the numbers werent the same. its like saying well, the 72-10s took longer to sell out than these even tho the 72-10s are rumored to have had like 1 mil in the wilderness.

the tax refund baller stuff is plain stupid.... you are a baller with your own money that you overpaid to the government?

View media item 1954904
we have so many releases that have sold thru recently but THIS release gets the tax baller status? dudes are buying from 2-10+ pairs for personal use of the white cement 4s AND the cement 4s were $30 more for retail price than these. thats more of a tax refund shoe than anything these

Last edited:
Agreed, would be interested to see some hard numbers on quantities. Wish Nike would release this info.

I love these almost as much as my Gamma 11s
Best 12 behind the Breds
They're definitely up there.  I like them slightly less than the taxis I think, but the more I see them the more they are pushing higher up the list.  Might one day be my favorite 12's.

its hard to compare the WC 4 with these as far as sell out speed since the numbers werent the same. its like saying well, the 72-10s took longer to sell out than these even tho the 72-10s are rumored to have had like 1 mil in the wilderness.

the tax refund baller stuff is plain stupid.... you are a baller with your own money that you overpaid to the government?

we have so many releases that have sold thru recently but THIS release gets the tax baller status? dudes are buying from 2-10+ pairs for personal use of the white cement 4s AND the cement 4s were $30 more for retail price than these. thats more of a tax refund shoe than anything these
School these cats.  I feel like the people still calling the masters tax season success are the same ones that thought they would sit.   Its a clean beautiful cw on a model plenty of people love end of story

For those of you that have the masters and a pair of 12s from 2012, how do they fit? I wear a size 12 in everything but with the obsidians I wear an 11.5 and that fits like a 12. Looking to buy but want to get the correct size

Man I love these shoes. Mines were like a half size to big tho. Put them on for the first time last night and messed around scratched the front right shoe. :smh:

Comfortable tho. But they are definitely Tts.

Over 60% of tax payers in this country get back more than what they actually pay throughout the year...

Over 60% of tax payers in this country get back more than what they actually pay throughout the year...

and...

those that got cancelled orders from nike and got guaranteed french blue pairs early,, now you guys have them a couple weeks before the public since they pushed back the date on the rest of us,, any of yall get them yet?

those that got cancelled orders from nike and got guaranteed french blue pairs early,, now you guys have them a couple weeks before the public since they pushed back the date on the rest of us,, any of yall get them yet?

yes, and FB>Masters imo

Back
Top Bottom