"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

not on my order history on SNKRS app or email conf, but says purchased.. this better go through, i got burned on the app once before

Need to get a Size 8, i was about to confirm purchase and finishline whooped me back to the indefinite loop :frown:

Snkrs said got em and are purchased in collection but no shipping page or email??
53219408-300x300.jpg

They sold out at my local Footlocker. I went to the mall at 9:20, footlocker opened their doors at 9:30 and told us the Master 12s were all sold out. I saw some girl sizes though. I asked one of the employees and he said there was a lineup of about 100 ppl at 5am and they sold the shoes. To me, it makes

no sense how you could sell shoes if the mall in which you operate doesn't open until 9:30...and everywhere online is sold out too

EDIT: I'm in Toronto in case you were wondering 

Last edited:
hype is starting to build up. still think nike made a lot tho. may not sit but these are gonna restock like crazy imo

So I have the app but don't see the option to purchase the 12s

Was just able to get thru on Eastbay... Reminds me back in the day when I could call in at midnight!!!

Last edited:

Do people really go on shopping sprees because they get a tax return? Save your money folks. smdh
Not people with real responsibilities.... LMFAO, I have a house so a shopping spree is the furthest thing from my mind.. Its more like reup on house warranty, put something new into the house...  non fun crap like that haha

Not people with real responsibilities.... LMFAO, I have a house so a shopping spree is the furthest thing from my mind.. Its more like reup on house warranty, put something new into the house...  non fun crap like that haha
My first year of knowing how this feels. 
pimp.gif
. So much truth ^

You guys really have to make use of that SNKRS app. It's pretty dependable for the most part.

I copped on SNRKS and FNL. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom