"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Smh my local Jimmy Jazz and Hibbett Sports didn't even have these. I wasn't trying to get them but I expect a shoe like this to be on their shelves.

i slept in. any places I can check? pm me if you dont wanna blow it up. or just lemme know here

I understand it's tax season, but that can't really be the reasoning behind this unexpected hype.
I would think most people would save the tax money for the Flu Games or something else.

mytwocents.com

For many people a tax refund is their savings or 'windfall' so when they get it, it's gone super fast.

Yea you might get the 413 error once or twice, but just refresh and you should be able to get through.  I used paypal to checkout and everything went smooth.  Confirmation emails came instant.

I understand it's tax season, but that can't really be the reasoning behind this unexpected hype.

I would think most people would save the tax money for the Flu Games or something else.

mytwocents.com
It could be that people who didn't eat on the WC3 drops bought these as a consolation prize. Also, there hasn't been a 12 retro in 2+ years..

bet there's gonna be quite a few cancellations from FNL. No way they have this many pairs compared to other foot sites who sold out a while ago.

Bro it's not that serious, this is a shoe forum. We talk about these kind of things. Relax.

its not that serious? you are asking a question and not hearing the answer. thats pretty dumb right there.

dude you're easily the rudest mod I've seen on here in years. Every thread you're obnoxiously rude to people on here. What's worse is I can't even block you :lol:

you really should relax. It's a shoe forum. Most of us are here to help each other not call them dumb.

Last edited:
you guys are in for a surprise when you see these sitting on the shelves a week from now due to the massive restocks

its not that serious? you are asking a question and not hearing the answer. thats pretty dumb right there.

No, you draggin this out is pretty dumb. I'm sorry if I dont want to get on the phone for 45 minutes on hold, listening to call me maybe. When a simple answer can be given. ( Like it was by another poster )

This is a community, not a F&Q section. Relax.

Just wondering how long it took for FNL to drop the charges on their end, that's all. It's been a long long time since I have used them on a release.

JUST CALL THEM

its not that hard man.

But you know they're just going to give him the standard answer. I guess he's just trying to ask around to see how long it actually takes

so you know? in my experience, if i have bad charges, or duplicate charges, i can call my card company and have the additional charges removed after explanation.

thats not a standard answer at all.

Back
Top Bottom